GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brian Elliott to start tonight vs Philly

+7
SensGirl11
sennies1980
Riprock
Cronie
caissie_1
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Brian Elliott to start tonight vs Philly Empty Brian Elliott to start tonight vs Philly Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Just got this in my inbox from Sportsnet:

Brian Elliott will make his second start in as many nights when the Ottawa Senators visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.

GO SENS GO!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's well and good, but he'll never be Brodeur.

Sincerely,

The Name Dropper

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

He deserve'S it and SSF why mentioned that. Did anyone say he was the next Brodeur. Were happy he's playing well and deserves somme PT. Good for Elliot!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where's Neely? Not here, o.k. I'll do it in his absence...

SENS RULE!!!

Great job for Elliott. I'm still praying the zebras stop conspiring against him and let him have the shutout(s) he deserves!

Keep up the energy level boys and don't let up!

no surprise there; he was great last night.
Barring a stinker tonight, he'll be in net again on Saturday. It'll be interesting to see who gets the first game of the 2nd back-to-back on this road trip. Do you start with Auld and give give Elliott the last game of the trip or do you run Elliott straight through the first 4 games before letting Auld see some action?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

caissie_1 wrote:He deserve'S it and SSF why mentioned that. Did anyone say he was the next Brodeur. Were happy he's playing well and deserves somme PT. Good for Elliot!

Can't speak for SSF, but pretty sure he was mocking )Pierre) McGuire.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:He deserve'S it and SSF why mentioned that. Did anyone say he was the next Brodeur. Were happy he's playing well and deserves somme PT. Good for Elliot!

Can't speak for SSF, but pretty sure he was mocking )Pierre) McGuire.

Ah he migth of been. My bad!

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

im pretty sure he refers to pierre mcguire as the name dropper

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

Elliott is the man, bow to the man!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sennies1980 wrote:im pretty sure he refers to pierre mcguire as the name dropper

Only because he drops names.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Elliott is the man, bow to the man!

*bowing to Elliott* We're NOT WORTHY!! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Go Elliott!! He deserves this start for sure. he was Superman last night!!! SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eat it Habs!! *had to throw that in...just because*

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What was the final score? I switched it off when it was 6-1 Edmonton and Price was still in goal. They've got to protect him from outings like this. He's definitely has not played well since his injury, but his team-mates are doing nothing to help him out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, I just checked the standings and the Habs are just 5 points up on 9th (Carolina) who have one game in hand.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Elliott deserves the start tonight. I have been bowing for a while now. I turned off the Habs/Oilers game when it was 6-1 also. Price was just crumbling. A little painful to watch actually. How many cars will be torched if they don't make the playoffs?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum