GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 2:00pm Dec. 6th, 2008

+12
Riprock
Bramlet07
Hobiesens
dennycrane
asq2
shabbs
Nasty Nas
wprager
Mojo
LeCaptain
Cronie
PKC
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Last minute of that period was the most exciting. 0-0 after 1. Shots are 12-6 for the Sens.

shabbs wrote:Spezza seems to be having some issues controlling the puck. Still adjusting to the new stick?

It's been quite awhile since he switched hasn't it? I thought he started the year with the composite.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock34 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Spezza seems to be having some issues controlling the puck. Still adjusting to the new stick?

It's been quite awhile since he switched hasn't it? I thought he started the year with the composite.
Yep.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock34 wrote:

I think you're right. I just wonder if he recently had another switch due to his Reebok sponsorship.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

He started the year with Reebok too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That was the worst picture quality I'd seen on a HD channel in a while. Curling was pillarboxed so they had a 4:3 picture and, most likely, it was just SD. But it looked much, much superior to the PQ of the hockey game. I watched about a minute and then told my 12 year od to go ahead and play his %*%@^ Star Wars game. I was going to go watch it on the little TV upstairs (sit back far enough and it "looks" better) but the girls didn't want to watch hockey. My only hockey-loving kid is out at a party -- I have no-one on my side. I ended up doing a bracelet craft with the girls (my fault entirely -- bought as part of their birthday present) and completely missed the first.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hobiesens wrote:He started the year with Reebok too.

Maybe he just sucks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

12-6, huh? Not bad. Game's back on. I think I can watch about 10 minutes before I have to run errands.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Good to see Alfie back...and seting up Spezzas' 2nd of the game

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I guess we won't be hearing any trade Spezza BS for the next week!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:That was the worst picture quality I'd seen on a HD channel in a while. Curling was pillarboxed so they had a 4:3 picture and, most likely, it was just SD. But it looked much, much superior to the PQ of the hockey game. I watched about a minute and then told my 12 year od to go ahead and play his %*%@^ Star Wars game. I was going to go watch it on the little TV upstairs (sit back far enough and it "looks" better) but the girls didn't want to watch hockey. My only hockey-loving kid is out at a party -- I have no-one on my side. I ended up doing a bracelet craft with the girls (my fault entirely -- bought as part of their birthday present) and completely missed the first.
Yeah, that's some bad widescreen... even for the CBC. Sens get no respect.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

mojo1016 wrote:I guess we won't be hearing any trade Spezza BS for the next week!

Correction, expect them to increase seeing as how his value is skyrocketing Rolling Eyes

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Eek. Shorty by Malkin makes it a 1-goal game.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

DashRiprock wrote:
mojo1016 wrote:I guess we won't be hearing any trade Spezza BS for the next week!

Correction, expect them to increase seeing as how his value is skyrocketing Rolling Eyes

Touché!

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Wow what a save by Auld

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Wow those last 3 minutes were extremely tense!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice win by the Sens.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I immediately regret Spezza on the bench in my yahoo pool. That's what you get when you forget to manage your lines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum