GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hawks say no to Nylander deal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently the Caps were willing to send Nylander to the Hawks this week, but the deal was nixed when the Caps asked for Byfuglien (which is silly).

2Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 pm

why is that sily? I know for a fact what Chicago thinks of him and how much he means to that team. They are already having cap issues in Chicago as well.

3Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Byfulgien is really, really good. He has a nice contract and is young.

4Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:36 pm

504Heater wrote:Byfulgien is really, really good. He has a nice contract and is young.

Yes, I know he is. Thats the point. He is also a good guy around the room.

5Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's why it's silly for the Caps to ask for him in exchange for Nylander - as in, it's never gonna happen.

I think we might have been saying the same thing there.

6Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 pm

504Heater wrote:That's why it's silly for the Caps to ask for him in exchange for Nylander - as in, it's never gonna happen.

I think we might have been saying the same thing there.
we are

7Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:03 pm

:lol!:

8Hawks say no to Nylander deal Empty Re: Hawks say no to Nylander deal Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

LOL, I thought it was obvious that what Heater meant... Dustin Buff is a beast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum