GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philly - Chicago rumour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Philly - Chicago rumour Empty Philly - Chicago rumour Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I sift through a lot of rumours from a lot of different sources, but this one is a neat one with a lot of smoke to it:

To Philly:
Cam Barker

To Chicago
Andreas Nodl

It sounds like it's close to being done, so keep an eye out on that one.

2Philly - Chicago rumour Empty Re: Philly - Chicago rumour Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 pm

504Heater wrote:I sift through a lot of rumours from a lot of different sources, but this one is a neat one with a lot of smoke to it:

To Philly:
Cam Barker

To Chicago
Andreas Nodl

Hmm, Nodl has some decent stats over the years, but can he translate that into NHL success. I suppose you could say the same about Barker.

3Philly - Chicago rumour Empty Re: Philly - Chicago rumour Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock34 wrote:
504Heater wrote:I sift through a lot of rumours from a lot of different sources, but this one is a neat one with a lot of smoke to it:

To Philly:
Cam Barker

To Chicago
Andreas Nodl

Hmm, Nodl has some decent stats over the years, but can he translate that into NHL success. I suppose you could say the same about Barker.

If its a prospect they are looking for I would hope Murray has offered up Nikulin and a pick. I think Barker would look good in Ottawa, even he started in the minors.

4Philly - Chicago rumour Empty Re: Philly - Chicago rumour Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:40 am

Scotty

Prospect
Prospect

To Philly:
Cam Barker

To Chicago
Andreas Nodl

sweet point for hockey-bums.ca!

5Philly - Chicago rumour Empty Re: Philly - Chicago rumour Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phoenix30 wrote:

If its a prospect they are looking for I would hope Murray has offered up Nikulin and a pick. I think Barker would look good in Ottawa, even he started in the minors.

I think Chicago has actually asked for Nodl, he's a good young player and would fit into the Hawks lineup immediately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum