GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 Playoffs

+6
PTFlea
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

312018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:44 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm entering the picks now and will post soon.

322018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:59 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

2018 Playoffs - Page 3 Captur11

332018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Lagoon wrote:Doughty suspended one game. Go Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#53 was turned inside out by Houla on the winner. #53 played 16 games this season. What are the chances he's even dressed if Doughty is not suspended?

I'm biased, I know, not a fan of Vegas and the whole expansion draft fiasco. But that was not the worst hit in that game, maybe not even not on that shift. It was not even a penalty on the ice (personally I think it was debatable). Hard to believe that was anything more than the new gunslinger making his point.

342018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:51 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Memories ....

2018 Playoffs - Page 3 Captur10

Thank you for posting this. Forgot how smart I was.

352018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you were as smart as you think you would not have forgotten.

362018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Home teams doing what they need to do for the most part. I can catch a bit of the Bruins game before the Sharks.

372018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I for one am happy to be wrong about the leafs capability to make it to 7 and win. A quick sweep would be delicious at this point.
Would the fans chant for Babcock to be fired? Would be hella funny

382018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, forgot to do pools this year. Dung

392018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No one should be taking Boston lightly. They're for real

402018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:04 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

No one should be taking Vegas lightly. They’re for real.

412018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:I for one am happy to be wrong about the leafs capability to make it to 7 and win. A quick sweep would be delicious at this point.
Would the fans chant for Babcock to be fired? Would be hella funny

You know what was hella funny? That picture of the three of them walking in front of the team bus. We're they wearing loafers without socks and beatnik pants?

422018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's not forget Vegas is playing a wildcard team that missed the playoffs last year. I honestly thought LA would be better, but they are playing like an okd, slow team.

432018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At least LA has kept it close. I feel bad for Washington...the decision to start Grubauer isn't looking so hot.

Tyler Myers got injured last night in an awkward fall...could be serious, and that's seriously bad news for the Jets.

442018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Let's not forget Vegas is playing a wildcard team that missed the playoffs last year.  I honestly thought LA would be better, but they are playing like an okd, slow team.  
Ok, you go ahead and look at it that way and I will look at it like Vegas is playing a wild card team because they earned that right throughout their regular season of winning...and Vegas didn’t even exist last year. I will also say that the Kings look old and slow because they are on the ice with Vegas. Not a very good post by you. Sounds like you haven’t watched a second of Vegas this season. But it is only 3 wins, lots of games left.
It really is a shame that 4 of Vegas, Winnipeg, Nashville, TB and Boston have to lose.

452018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

John Stevens next Sens head coach? Barry Trotz? I imagine both these guys will be on thin ice if their respective teams lose. Man, Trotz would be awesome but I doubt he passes up on a chance to coach the Rangers over Ottawa...

462018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:John Stevens next Sens head coach? Barry Trotz? I imagine both these guys will be on thin ice if their respective teams lose. Man, Trotz would be awesome but I doubt he passes up on a chance to coach the Rangers over Ottawa...
I thought about Trotz the second the final buzzer went last night. To bad he will probably want more than Kathleen Wynne’s minimum wage. I don’t see why Stevens job would be in jeopardy though.

472018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:John Stevens next Sens head coach? Barry Trotz? I imagine both these guys will be on thin ice if their respective teams lose. Man, Trotz would be awesome but I doubt he passes up on a chance to coach the Rangers over Ottawa...

Trotz would be an awful choice. He's a guy who always disappoints when it really matters.

482018 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lagoon wrote:
wprager wrote:Let's not forget Vegas is playing a wildcard team that missed the playoffs last year.  I honestly thought LA would be better, but they are playing like an okd, slow team.  
Ok, you go ahead and look at it that way and I will look at it like Vegas is playing a wild card team because they earned that right throughout their regular season of winning...and Vegas didn’t even exist last year. I will also say that the Kings look old and slow because they are on the ice with Vegas. Not a very good post by you. Sounds like you haven’t watched a second of Vegas this season. But it is only 3 wins, lots of games left.
It really is a shame that 4 of Vegas, Winnipeg, Nashville, TB and Boston have to lose.

Look, this isn't #2playing #3. You can look at the Boston-Toronto series and say that the Leafs are getting schooled. They finished relatively close in the regular season standings and are wiping their asses wit the Leafs' jerseys right now.

Whereas the Knights finished well above the Kings and are -- on paper -- much more of a favorite than Boston over the Leafs. If both series end up as sweeps, which one is the more unexpected result?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum