GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 Playoffs

+6
PTFlea
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

1062018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

TB in 5
Washington in 5
Nashville in 7
Vegas in 7
It wouldn’t surprise me if I only get the TB series right. After a dull 1st round competition wise, I can’t ask for a better round 2.

1072018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:As predicted, Tim takes the lead. But don't worry, hobiesens will pass you when the Caps win tonight.

Yeah, it's looking like the Caps will now take that series.  If only they'd stuck with Grubauer....

Man, I feel for Philly fans.  They're gonna have to give something up to get a goalie this off-season.  Also, why in the world did they give Elliott a 2 year contract?

Apparently they’re sitting on the best goalie prospect out there... take it for what it’s worth.

At any rate they seem to believe in that prospect and likely needed a stopgap. They should have gotten someone else. Why the flyers always cheap out on that position is beyond me. They let go of bobrovski. Stupid move.

Maybe they make a move for Anderson? wouldn’t cost them an arm and a leg. Probably flip us one of their goalies and a good Dman prospect. Something like that.
Don’t you think Washington is sitting with the better goalie prospect?
I can’t make an educated guess because I’m unsure who is the best but that’s often the opinion of some analysts. That’s why I said “take it for what it’s worth)

1082018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah I guess I can chime in also since I don’t think Boston will beat Tampa. Bergeron is hurt and Tampa’s had time to rest. And if there’s a god toronto isn’t making it past the first round.

I’m gonna go with
Tampa in 6
Wash in 7
SJS in 6
Nash In 7 (my heart says wini but they lack playoff experience and they have more banged up guys)

1092018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:28 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Can I change my picks? The NAS/WIN series is so close, I picked Nashville solely because of their experience and I just realized I don’t think that matters anymore. Today’s NHL is a young mans game and I think Winnipeg has got this. I also think it is one of the reasons the Leafs win tonight.

1102018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Picks can be changed up until puck drop of game one of the round.

Last edited by wprager on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

1112018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Toronto eliminated. All is right in the world once again

1122018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:14 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Lagoon wrote:Can I change my picks? The NAS/WIN series is so close, I picked Nashville solely because of their experience and I just realized I don’t think that matters anymore. Today’s NHL is a young mans game and I think Winnipeg has got this. I also think it is one of the reasons the Leafs win tonight.
Nope. What a train wreck of a game.

1132018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:05 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was an entertaining game 7. Nice of Freddy and the Leafs D to decide they really didn't want to win after all in the 3rd period.

Round 2 starts tonight!

1142018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So many mistakes by both teams. If Boston doesn't clean that up they're gonna be killed by tb.

1152018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, and also it was nice that Auston Matthews disappeared for the entire series...and then didn't speak to the media after the game. Delightful.

1162018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I’m loving all Maple Leaf negativity right now. No playoff wins since 2003. Babcock is taking heat. Matthews, Gardiner, Andersen. Perfect.

1172018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I haven't had a chance to watch any hockey this week but I'm glad the Leafs are out. My wife's cousin was one of the victims of the van attack on Yonge St, Anne Marie D'amico and it's been terrible since the incident so I'm glad I can come on here and step away for a minute. I may not post much but I do read/laugh/shake my head.
My picks....

Winnipeg in 6
Washington in 6
SJS in 6
TBL in 5

1182018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you haven't done so already, please provide your picks before the pick drop tonight in Washington.

PIT @ WSH
BOS @ TBL
WPG @ NSH
SJS @ VGK

1192018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My picks:

WSH6
TBL5
NSH7
VGK6

1202018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Malkin will miss tonight and doesn't sound like he'll be 100% in game 2. Hagelin will miss set least 2. Caps' goalies are much better than Philly.

1212018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tampa is rested, Bergeron and McAvoy aren't 100%. Rask hasn't been very good. Pretty much half the Boston team haven't been very good.

1222018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jumbo is out. After all that time off and he's still out makes me think this isn't minor. Experience matters. But the Sharks' playoffs experiences have not been great.

1232018 Playoffs - Page 8 Empty Re: 2018 Playoffs Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nashville had experience on their side.

And Mike Fisher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum