GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Sens Off-Season

+10
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 64]

9462017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:13 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd personally say that you need to have both Turris and Duchene. Duchene that can play LW and take the left handed draws and Turris to be the pivot.

If you're going to do it, go for it, just don't trade Chabot at this point.

9472017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I'd personally say that you need to have both Turris and Duchene.  Duchene that can play LW and take the left handed draws and Turris to be the pivot.

If you're going to do it, go for it, just don't trade Chabot at this point.

I think chabot is my only untouchable at this point in so far as prospects. I would rather keep white and brown but if one of those two can turn us into a serious cap tender then so be it. But we better be serious.

9482017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if a trade might come in the form of Englund, Ceci and a pick. I know the right side is pretty decent in the top 4 in Colorado but they've been talking about moving on from Barrie for a while now.

Could Sakic move Barrie for a left handed D he's coveting? They could get a pretty good one right handed D don't come cheap.
Or could there be a three way trade?

9492017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really doubt it. Boucher will use ceci for big minutes all year

9502017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:16 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Duchene is a monster on draws - if he's still effective after this rule change.  Turris has grown and developed here though, I'd like to keep him personally.  If you can add Duchene for futures that don't included Chabot, then go for it, but if it included Turris, I don't see the point personally.

I guess we'll see how the face offs go this year with the rule "changes". I still maintain that Turris is a better defensive player and better value (assuming I'm correct about the salaries going forward). Having them both on the team makes sense; trading Duchene for Turris (and more) -- not as much.

9512017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sens are getting demolished by the Devils. 4-0 in the first.

9522017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Sens are getting demolished by the Devils. 4-0 in the first.

"Hold my beer" - Sens tonight.

Ugly. Dare I say they're missing Ceci?

Guys on tv saying how this is as close to the Sens regular lineup as you can get. Really? Karlsson, Ceci, Ryan, Brassard.

9532017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah.... that's... a game to forget

9542017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My daughter walks into the room, sees the score, then says "What ... how?" a number of times.

Thank goodness the preseason is over. Veterans, at least, will be better.

9552017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How did 9-2 happen?

9562017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Parade to the penalty box, fantastic saves by Price early, the Sens players plain old stopped trying until it got embarrassing. Habs were flying.

9572017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chabot and Harpur sent to Belleville. McCormick on waivers, will be sent to Belleville once he clears waivers tomorrow.

9582017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I believe that leaves 26 on the roster, which includes Karlsson, Brassard and White.

9592017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 64 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow...chabot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum