GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Sens Off-Season

+10
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 64]

162017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Fri May 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:If we don't have a capable back up maybe we call Carolina and see what they'd be willing to give up for us to clear their logjam and take Ward off their hands

Ward stinks. Mason is far better

I don't know. I haven't see anything to indicate to me that Mason is better. I'm thinking back up position anyways. Mason will look for a multi year deal which I wouldn't be inclined to give to him.

172017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat May 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

"Andrew Foote
@amkfoote

Follow
More
Mike Condon says he wants to stay here. Knows #Sens might take time to shape team this offseason."

looks like we may be able to keep Condon

182017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat May 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:"Andrew Foote
@amkfoote

Follow
More
Mike Condon says he wants to stay here. Knows #Sens might take time to shape team this offseason."

looks like we may be able to keep Condon

That would honestly be perfect.
Hell be asking for at least 2 mill I would imagine for a few years.
I don't think he's a legitimate starter but he could be a Brian Elliott type of goalie.

192017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did you guys notice in the MacArthur interview he says he will play next year if he can. Meaning health permitting. I wonder if that's more a message to vegas saying "don't pick me"

202017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Sat May 27, 2017 10:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There's no way Vegas would want MacArthur. He's not cheap even if he stays healthy.

If Condon is another Elliott, can we trade him for another Anderson?

212017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Tue May 30, 2017 2:40 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Brassard out 4-5 months for shoulder surgery. 

Jokipakka isn't getting a QO. He's going to Europe. Do we start a "Jokipakka Tribute" thread now?

222017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Tue May 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:There's no way Vegas would want MacArthur. He's not cheap even if he stays healthy.

If Condon is another Elliott,  can we trade him for another Anderson?

In dorion's final season presser he said they don't have to protect mAcArthur because he can't qualify because of numbers of games. I know I've been told differently on these boards but I'll defer to Dorion's understanding of the expansion.

232017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 9:03 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Brassard out 4-5 months for shoulder surgery. 

Jokipakka isn't getting a QO. He's going to Europe. Do we start a "Jokipakka Tribute" thread now?

Stone leg contusion too. Stalberg bad rib damage, the list of injuries are pretty long.

Wonder if brassard will be ready for opening day

242017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 9:09 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:There's no way Vegas would want MacArthur. He's not cheap even if he stays healthy.

In dorion's final season presser he said they don't have to protect mAcArthur because he can't qualify because of numbers of games. I know I've been told differently on these boards but I'll defer to Dorion's understanding of the expansion.

Yeah, there was conflicting reports about his expansion draft eligibility.  I think he can be picked by Vegas, but I really am not sure. Regardless, he won't be one of our 7 forwards being protected.

252017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 10:34 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Yeah, there was conflicting reports about his expansion draft eligibility.  I think he can be picked by Vegas, but I really am not sure.  Regardless, he won't be one of our 7 forwards being protected.

If Ryan is exposed I think Vegas will pick him up. If they have a chance to bring someone in who can attract fans and bring in jersey sales they will do it. He's American, had a great playoff, signed long-term, and is familiar with the American west coast. Could be a great fit. I can also see them going after Oshie in free agency for the same reasons as above.

I don't think the Sens will lose Ceci or Methot for nothing. I can see them protecting Methot over Ceci or asking Phaneuf to waive and protecting both. If he doesn't waive, expect Ceci to be packaged for a forward or a pick and Ottawa to sign a top-four RHD (Stone?).

If Ryan is protected or Vegas decides not to take him, I imagine Smith, Wideman, Claesson to get the most attention with Smith being the probable choice. I think Dzingel's value dropped towards the end of the season and during the playoffs both on the team and around the league.

262017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I assume the Sens will lose Methot, Ceci, Wideman, or Claesson. Depends who's protected.

272017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the risk is still pretty high on Ryan given past history. Yes he had an epic playoff campaign but, I personally wouldn't protect him and let the chips fall where they may.

- Unknown Author

282017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 1:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think the risk is still pretty high on Ryan given past history.  Yes he had an epic playoff campaign but, I personally wouldn't protect him and let the chips fall where they may.

It sucks because he's finally sort of started to redeem himself, but I agree. I'm resigned to losing Methot - or...maybe we make a huge trade and get a top line winger for Ceci +. Please!

292017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone know if these are good/legit jerseys? This is a "today only" deal.

http://www.mdbnb.com/ottawa-senators-c-1_709.html

Also,  what is the difference between the $40 (premier) and $45 (authentic) jerseys.

302017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:59 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Anyone know if these are good/legit jerseys?  This is a "today only" deal.

http://www.mdbnb.com/ottawa-senators-c-1_709.html

Also,  what is the difference between the $40 (premier) and $45 (authentic) jerseys.

There's a 0% chance those are "legit". Don't let that stop you though.

312017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Premier jerseys are the replicas with no hard logos on the shoulders, no fight strap, lighter fabric, sized by S, M, L, XL

Authentics have fight strap, are sized by number, hard sewn logos on shoulders.

No chance those are real though. And no chance I'd be caught wearing a fake.

322017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I see Dorion working out a deal with Vegas for them to take a player Dorion can afford to lose while sweetening the pot for Vegas.

- Unknown Author

332017 Sens Off-Season  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2017 Sens Off-Season Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder when they will annouce the new jerseys for next year?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum