GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Hockey Championship 2016

+3
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 8:38 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Honestly, I think you are just a gainsayer.

47World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 10:06 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I disagree. Nobody would have cared in Canada if McDavid has 0 points in the Worlds. They're irrelevant over here.

48World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 10:39 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Snow tends to be white.

49World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Enough with the passive aggressive statements that make no sense

50World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 10:56 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Enough with the passive aggressive statements that make no sense

Which of these 8 Signs You're Being Passive Aggressive am I displaying?

1. Asking Threat-Based Questions
2. Making Wistful Statements
3. Doling Out Backhanded Compliments
4. Ignoring or Saying Nothing
5. Procrastinating
6. Leaving Someone Out
7. Sabotaging Someone
8. Keeping Score

51World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 12:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would love the Sens to make a video of Stone and Ceci recreating the Ecstasy of Gold scene from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly to celebrate their golden triumph!

52World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Wed May 25, 2016 6:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Enough with the passive aggressive statements that make no sense

Which of these 8 Signs You're Being Passive Aggressive am I displaying?

1. Asking Threat-Based Questions
2. Making Wistful Statements
3. Doling Out Backhanded Compliments
4. Ignoring or Saying Nothing
5. Procrastinating
6. Leaving Someone Out
7. Sabotaging Someone
8. Keeping Score

Maybe douchey is a better word?

53World Hockey Championship 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: World Hockey Championship 2016 Thu May 26, 2016 11:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I am obviously biased, but Ev seems to be responding to just about any statement of opinion with a statement of an opposite opinion. I was being facetious, of course, by stating that snow was white, but was I being a douche? Clearly, I don't think so (but I'm sure Ev will disagree Smile )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum