GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #9: Flames @ Sens - 7:30pm ET - Wednesday Oct. 28, 2015

+5
asq2
PTFlea
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Something's gotta give tonight, as these two struggling teams each look to snap out of a funk at the CTC.

For Ottawa, the story is injuries, with Lazar, Hoffman, MacArthur, maybe Michalek, and of course Phillips all out of the lineup. The good news is Methot should be back in. It looks like Prince will be on the top line with Turris and Stone, and Puempel could slot in next to ZBad and Ryan. McCormick should be on the 4th line with Neil and Smith. If Michalek can't play, there will need to be another emergency callup.

For Calgary, new addition Dougie Hamilton has struggled. He is -11 with only one point so far. The Flames are 2-7-0 to start the year.

Anderson starts in net for the good guys, and will likely see Jonas Hiller for the Flames.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A win could vault the Sens back in a widlcard spot. Unless NJ also wins and either the Sens win is in the SO or the Devils win is not in regulation. Is tat confusing. Thankfully it doesn't matter because we're not even 10 games into the season yet. But we've got to keep the playoff position in sight. 2 points out is doable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoffman skating alone, looks like he's still out.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Are we already talking about wildcard spots this early in the year?

Two struggling teams with plenty of young players on both sides. Should e a good game although I would put any bets on the sens.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Full lines:

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil
Hoffman

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-BoroCop
Wideman

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#FreeWideman

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is michalek playing?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Is michalek playing?  

Yes. Thus the lines.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Full lines:

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil
Hoffman

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-BoroCop
Wideman
That is a mighty green line-up. Although that's helped us in the past I have some reservations....

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go time. Game time. Do or die time. Candy? Check. Beer? Check. Kids in bed? Check. I'll be asleep in about 10 minutes.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Go time. Game time. Do or die time. Candy? Check. Beer?  Check. Kids in bed?  Check. I'll be asleep in about 10 minutes.

About the same time as the Senators

EDIT: Man, I don't know when I got to be so negative, haha.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jesus what a terrible 1st period.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

This team is so boring to watch right now.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is horrid. And they should be desperate for a win. Nice goal by Smith though.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

We're terrible right now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum