GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015)

+3
Flo The Action
SensHulk
Ev
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #2 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_lcap29%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_lcap29%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_lcap282%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_rcap2 82% [ 9 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa Senators Top Prospects (2015) - as voted by GMHockey

1. Nick Paul (64%)

If you pick some scrub over White I'll disqualify you.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

If white didn't sound like a chump in his interviews, I'd vote for him Sarcasm

Puempel fo sho.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ya I think puempel should of been first but whatever. Pumps can't fall below 2nd at this point.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Agreed ^

White's time will come, Ev.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted for Peumpel BTW

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:I voted for Peumpel BTW

Figured, since he was at 100%. I get what you're saying. If anyone votes for Ahl and leaves White on the board... Dammit!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't know what you are talking about. White won't come in for me until 4rth or 5th. I'm ranking Chabot ahead of him and I'm tempted to slide Prince in there also. To me Prince has top6 forward potential. I'm not sure if white can get there. He has to really work at developing his offence from what I heard. He does everything else right.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:I don't know what you are talking about. White won't come in for me until 4rth or 5th. I'm ranking Chabot ahead of him and I'm tempted to slide Prince in there also. To me Prince has top6 forward potential. I'm not sure if white can get there. He has to really work at developing his offence from what I heard. He does everything else right.

I think his comment was in reference to my pointing out that on HF there are people taking Englund and Chlapik over White right now at 5th in their list. He isn't saying White is the #1 prospect, just that you can't justify taking Eiserman over him at this point.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I don't know what you are talking about. White won't come in for me until 4rth or 5th. I'm ranking Chabot ahead of him and I'm tempted to slide Prince in there also. To me Prince has top6 forward potential. I'm not sure if white can get there. He has to really work at developing his offence from what I heard. He does everything else right.

I would vote Chabot over White, as well. Not Prince though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna be the bunghole and pick Prince over white. Not because I doubt that white can be an NHLer. There's no doubt there. But whether he's Patrice Bergeron or chris Kelly is where I have my doubts.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

For what it's worth, here are Ottawa's rankings from this year's Future Watch (done by a Sens scout(s)). Prince is 6th. I totally forgot about Wideman lol. I'll put him on the next poll.

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #2 (2015) RAq2GV2

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

You should have shown us that at the end of all the polls to see how we match up against the sens scouts! But you ruined it! :slap:

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:You should have shown us that at the end of all the polls to see how we match up against the sens scouts!  But you ruined it! :slap:
**** written by Garioch.take it for what it's worth. All the players are from prior draft so I would imagine this is pre draft? And maybe even a while back? Does it include recent performance?

EDIT: ya it was written last year. So it pretty much doesn't take into account the recent development of players from last year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:You should have shown us that at the end of all the polls to see how we match up against the sens scouts!  But you ruined it! :slap:
**** written by Garioch.take it for what it's worth. All the players are from prior draft so I would imagine this is pre draft? And maybe even a while back? Does it include recent performance?

EDIT: ya it was written last year. So it pretty much doesn't take into account the recent development of players from last year.

Garrioch didn't do the rankings and he is the most connected guy anyway.

This was written in the winter of this year. Not last year. If it was last year Paul wouldn't be in the top 100.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well since none of those top-10 are generational talents then, naturally, the first rounders from this draft go right to the top. According to Ev.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum