GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

+13
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
spader
TheAvatar
Vandelay
Flo The Action
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 29]

361Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 9:54 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Games 7s sounds Englishally spot on. I edited my previous post to reflect this correction.

362Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 10:28 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tampa Bay in huge trouble. Probably Anaheim too.

363Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Two games 7s.  I'm Ok with that.

Is it games 7s or game 7s? I personally think it's games 7. Dr. Poo?  

Oh goodness. I got this one, Dr. Poo.

It's "game 7s" because the word is actually a compound noun (a noun made up of more than one word). The whole noun is "game 7," so, to pluralize, you need to add the "s" to the 7. Just like you wouldn't say that there are many "Mexicans restaurants" in California.

There are two game 7s.

364Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 10:50 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Better to be safe than sorry. Games 7s it is.

I assume the Rags and the Ducks will win.

365Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rags and someone. Not sure which one of the two in the West. I guess I'll go Chicago.

366Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna go with the ducks. Although I'll admit it really could go either way. I'm praying Tampa wins as I hate the rags. But I won't be one once surprised if they do win.

367Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 5:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

It's "game 7s" because the word is actually a compound noun (a noun made up of more than one word). The whole noun is "game 7," so, to pluralize, you need to add the "s" to the 7. Just like you wouldn't say that there are many "Mexicans restaurants" in California.

There are two game 7s.

Funny, I noticed that after I posted it but couldn't be bothered to edit it. And I *knew* someone would run with it.

368Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 5:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

There are two game 7s.

Funny, I noticed that after I posted it but couldn't be bothered to edit it.  And I *knew* someone would run with it.

You *didn't* notice a damn thing. Just admit you made yet another mistake and move on.

369Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

There are two game 7s.

Funny, I noticed that after I posted it but couldn't be bothered to edit it.  And I *knew* someone would run with it.

You *didn't* notice a damn thing. Just admit you made yet another mistake and move on.  
Laughing3

370Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Noticed it this morning when I checked in to see if you slugs had added anything interesting. Of course you hadn't. The usual "LET'S DO IT!!" and "Right as always, old friend".

371Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 28, 2015 9:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Noticed it this morning when I checked in to see if you slugs had added anything interesting.  Of course you hadn't.  The usual "LET'S DO IT!!" and "Right as always, old friend".  

Don't be so bitter. If you're ever right, I'll post that for you too. Cheers

372Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Fri May 29, 2015 8:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I forgot Chicago even had timonen. Is he hurt?

373Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Fri May 29, 2015 8:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Noticed it this morning when I checked in to see if you slugs had added anything interesting.  Of course you hadn't.  The usual "LET'S DO IT!!" and "Right as always, old friend".  

Don't be so bitter. If you're ever right, I'll post that for you too.  Cheers

I predict that you will use one of these phrases before the weekend is done.

374Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Don't be so bitter. If you're ever right, I'll post that for you too.  Cheers

I predict that you will use one of these phrases before the weekend is done.

Right for once, old friend. Wink

375Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Fri May 29, 2015 3:17 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Games sevens. Enjoy friends, I'll be in the woods surrounded by bugs and rain.

376Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Games sevens.  Enjoy friends, I'll be in the woods surrounded by bugs and rain.

I feel bad. I could have loaned you this:

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 $_27

377Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Fri May 29, 2015 3:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Games sevens.  Enjoy friends, I'll be in the woods surrounded by bugs and rain.

Twoses gameses sevenses.

378Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sat May 30, 2015 8:50 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Only one game seven left. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum