GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

+13
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
spader
TheAvatar
Vandelay
Flo The Action
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 29]

226Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Wed May 06, 2015 10:19 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:Wow...

Good point.  Sarcasm

227Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Wed May 06, 2015 10:45 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's all that needed to be said.

Burning Car

228Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:That's all that needed to be said.  

Burning Car

Cleaning = Burning Car

I've decided to express it as a math formula.

229Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Wed May 06, 2015 11:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Couldn't believe that went in with 1.1 seconds. It went in, I looked at the clock and it said 0.4, so I knew it was good, but damn...

230Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Wed May 06, 2015 11:52 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Looked like Gallagher didn't make any effort not to step on Bishop's wrist. That's classy.

231Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 1:19 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stamkos vs ovechkin in the eastern battle. That's quite the wet dream for the NHL.

232Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 7:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I love how Subban decided to go for a little skate after the puck carrier (it's not like it was odd-man rush, there were back-checkers everywhere). Johnson was left all alone in front.

It's also weird how it went in. He shot it right where Price was. If Price didn't move he would have stopped it, but he tried to come across and lifted his pad. From where Johnson was and where the pass came from I don't think he could have put it inside the post, so the only place for it to go was into Price's pad.

233Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 8:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, they play again tonight! It could all be over. I'll have to record it since tonight it's Age of Ultron night. Going with the girls, courtesy of their orthodontist -- he always buys out a theater and lets his patients buy tickets for $2 (proceeds to charity). And since I hate 3D presentations anyway, it's perfect for me.

234Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 8:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's pretty cool.

- Unknown Author

235Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 8:52 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:That's pretty cool.

Speaking of cool, it's gonna be anything but tomorrow -- high of 30.

236Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Time to get the AC fired up. I wonder if Therien gets canned?

237Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Time to get the AC fired up. I wonder if Therien gets canned?

I hope not, because he's useless as titties on a bull.

I'm gonna go the summer haunted that we got beaten by a fraud of a team.

238Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 11:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:

Refs helped things along, too.

Also Stone (and the rest) should get longer gloves and elbow pads, and start wearing those wrist protectors (foam-like, just enough to absorb and distribute some of the impact.

239Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 11:31 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:

lol I don't want Therrien fired either.

That's the worst part in all of this, beaten by les frauds.

If Anderson started Game 2 or even Game 1 we'd be in the second round.

240Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 12:34 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

lol I don't want Therrien fired either.

That's the worst part in all of this, beaten by les frauds.

If Anderson started Game 2 or even Game 1 we'd be in the second round.

If the refs weren't biased we would have won
If Stone didn't get slashed we would have won
If someone ran/speared Carey Price we would have won
If Smith left his stick in Gallagher's skate we would have won

241Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 12:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He should have twisted it to make sure it got lodged in there nice and tight, then drop it and grab a new one from the bench.

242Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hope therrien is retained. Prolong the mediocrity!

There was some mention whether Babcock could be a candidate for Montreal. I mean he did coach the redman in his early career so maybe somewhere inside there's a level of emotional attachémeant to the city for him but the media would tear him apart for not speaking French. Personally I would love to see that.
I don't know why I want him to fail but I think it's the whole underdog thing. Somebody throw big money at him and have to fire him within a couple of seasons.

Best case scenario for him might be for a real contender.

I was wondering if sutter lost the room in LA at the end of the season as they had a players only meeting and it sounded like it was related to him. Babcock would probably get them at least another cup.

243Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thu May 07, 2015 4:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LA was tired, lost their best D-man, and you can bet having a team-mate put his wife in a hospital didn't sit well with them. Their were battling with cap issues all season long, had to send a vetarn player down to the AHL. Don't think any of that is the coach's fault.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum