GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

+13
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
spader
TheAvatar
Vandelay
Flo The Action
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 29]

166Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sat May 02, 2015 11:12 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's Saturday and the only game is at 12:30. Stupid NHL.

167Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sat May 02, 2015 1:59 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:It's Saturday and the only game is at 12:30. Stupid NHL.

Oh, but you also have day 2 of the NFL draft and the Kentucky Derby (not sure if this is the race itself or they show you the muddy track and talk about a 2-minute race to come). Apparently there is a game 7 of one of the NBA series. Game 7 in pretty much anything should be decent.

You could also have watched the Czech Republic game against the host Latvia. Apparently they removed 41 large beer glasses (empty) from a single row of 12 seats. This was an early afternoon game. That's almost 3-1/2 for each person in the row.

168Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sat May 02, 2015 2:25 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Rags are real good. I assume theyll come out of the East, but Washington is giving them a run.

169Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sat May 02, 2015 11:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:It's Saturday and the only game is at 12:30. Stupid NHL.

Ugh, it's so frustrating right now.

170Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 4:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a fan of this 6pm Montreal game either. Ottawa had one of these games too. Either make it an afternoon game or an evening game. Not right in between.

171Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Habs down 3-1 with 6 minutes to go in the second.

I wanna see Price get pulled.

172Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 7:53 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Habs down 3-1 with 6 minutes to go in the second.

I wanna see Price get pulled.

Habs will be looking to start the comeback with a Subban CHOP!!!!!

173Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They were so lucky to have beaten us in round 1.

174Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ugh we should be delivering the beatdown not Tampa:(

175Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're a fraud of a team. Can't score, relies totally on price.

176Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Sun May 03, 2015 11:08 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Brandon Prust really embarrassed himself tonight. And his team is pretty bad too. It's really a shame that Price beat us in round 1.

177Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 6:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Habs are a pretender, simple as that.

Brandon Prust... might be the biggest b*tch in the NHL, guy goes after goalies all the time and gets called out by basically everyone and he cries to the media, haha. Montreal has completely lost it.

Hopefully he doesn't get suspended because he won't be able to cost his team the game from the stands. Wonder if he is going to own up to what he did in game 2 at any point?

Habs were lucky to move past the Sens in round 1, really lucky. I'll be honest though, it's pretty satisfying watching this Habs team too because it's pretty obvious how much they rely on Price if it wasn't completely obvious before.

Also... calling P.K Subban, series has started.

178Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 7:13 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Habs are a pretender, simple as that.

Brandon Prust... might be the biggest b*tch in the NHL, guy goes after goalies all the time and gets called out by basically everyone and he cries to the media, haha.  Montreal has completely lost it.

Hopefully he doesn't get suspended because he won't be able to cost his team the game from the stands.  Wonder if he is going to own up to what he did in game 2 at any point?

Habs were lucky to move past the Sens in round 1, really lucky.  I'll be honest though, it's pretty satisfying watching this Habs team too because it's pretty obvious how much they rely on Price if it wasn't completely obvious before.  

Start CHOPPIN'!!!!!

179Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Poor Calgary. Hard to see Anaheim NOT winning the Cup at this point, but if they play Chicago and then the Rangers those are two teams on another level.

180Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 9:17 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Calgary is getting a big lesson on what it takes to be an elite team.

181Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Brandon Prust... might be the biggest b*tch in the NHL, guy goes after goalies all the time and gets called out by basically everyone and he cries to the media, haha.  Montreal has completely lost it.

Hopefully he doesn't get suspended because he won't be able to cost his team the game from the stands.  Wonder if he is going to own up to what he did in game 2 at any point?

Habs were lucky to move past the Sens in round 1, really lucky.  I'll be honest though, it's pretty satisfying watching this Habs team too because it's pretty obvious how much they rely on Price if it wasn't completely obvious before.  

It also doesn't shine on us how good we are.
Seriously. There's been a lot of talk about how close we are to contending. I know we were tired from that late season push but to really be contending we should of gotten past the habs easily. We all knew the habs weren't supposed to be a threat. And well the bolts are proving that.
We need our D to get better and our youth group to keep developing. The way I see it we are still a couple if not 3 pieces away from being a real threat out there.
A top line winger(trade)
A cup winning scoring forward (Williams )
A top 4 Dman

And then you still have to wait a year or two for lehner to be ready.

182Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 10:38 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

Seriously. There's been a lot of talk about how close we are to contending. I know we were tired from that late season push but to really be contending we should of gotten past the habs easily. We all knew the habs weren't supposed to be a threat. And well the bolts are proving that.
We need our D to get better and our youth group to keep developing. The way I see it we are still a couple if not 3 pieces away from being a real threat out there.
A top line winger(trade)
A top 4 Dman

Montreal plays a passive style which is killing them against Tampa. We would have probably fared a little better.

We probably need the additions you mention regardless but those won't be to get out of the 1st round, those are additions that should get us past the 2nd round if all goes well.

183Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Mon May 04, 2015 10:48 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

A top line winger(trade)
A top 4 Dman

Montreal plays a passive style which is killing them against Tampa. We would have probably fared a little better.

We probably need the additions you mention regardless but those won't be to get out of the 1st round, those are additions that should get us past the 2nd round if all goes well.
Isn't that the point of contending?
I think we held the guns to get out of the first round, we just got there out of breath.
But I have serious doubts about what we can achieve without at least 2 of the three pieces I mentioned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum