GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Panthers @ Sens - Saturday, Feb 21st, 7:00pm

+7
Ev
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A win puts us within 7 points of a wildcard spot with a game in hand. Dare to Dream. Luongo vs Hammond....what could go wrong?

I will be in attendance thanks to free tickets.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:A win puts us within 7 points of a wildcard spot with a game in hand. Dare to Dream. Luongo vs Hammond....what could go wrong?

I will be in attendance thanks to free tickets.

Hammond's career SV% is .933. Luongo is .919. It's in the bag.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wiercioch in, Gryba out. Cameron must have taken a peek at the enhanced stats. So who'll be playing the right side -- Boro or Wier?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hmmm. Always been guilty of taking this team too lightly, have to get in there and battle

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Florida players have never seen snow. Fact. They think it's only scraped off the ice by that Italian car.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens are a great bet on bodog today.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Wiercioch in, Gryba out.  Cameron must have taken a peek at the enhanced stats.  So who'll be playing the right side -- Boro or Wier?

Boro fancies himself one of the elite rare few who can play either side.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Wiercioch in, Gryba out.  Cameron must have taken a peek at the enhanced stats.  So who'll be playing the right side -- Boro or Wier?

A cross between A-Train and Lidstrom.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

A cross between A-Train and Lidstrom.  

That's a perfect analogy for young BoroCop.  And don't forget, part robot.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Huge win for the good guys before heading out west. Let's hope for an undefeated end to February followed by nothing but victories in March!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pageau and lazar have been fantastic lately - Condra had complimented then well too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Had an exam. Missed the game. What a shame. It looked like we played a good one. 22 shots on goal. Does someone care to explain to me how that was? Was the defence actually doing a good job or were the panthers flat?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

panthers were Dung but the Sens had the puck the whole night. Tha's why shots are low or high. Really has nothing to do with how the d plays most of the time.

Turris/Michalek/Stone are beastin. 3 points for Turris, 2 for Michalek.

7 points out, one game in hand. We need a winning streak here.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:panthers were Dung but the Sens had the puck the whole night. Tha's why shots are low or high. Really has nothing to do with how the d plays most of the time.

Turris/Michalek/Stone are beastin. 3 points for Turris, 2 for Michalek.

7 points out, one game in hand. We need a winning streak here.

That's it right there. The Panthers stunk. I thought Hammond played well after a bit of a shaky first.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Pageau and lazar have been fantastic lately - Condra had complimented then well too.

Lazar is far from fantastic. Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum