GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sabres @ Senators, Monday, Dec. 29, 7:30PM

+3
PTFlea
Flo The Action
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens Game Day -- the "Nobody wants to make a GDT" edition.

We finally get to play the awful Sabres, except that they aren't all that awful anymore. With a regulation win Buffalo could be just 2 points back of the Sens. But they are the least of the Sens' worries (other than being tonight's opponents) as they are 7 points out of a wildcard spot with 3 teams in the way; and one of those teams has 2 games in hand.

On the other hand, a win tonight could put the Sens 2 points back of Boston. One team at a time. Sens need to get ahead of two of Toronto, Florida, Boston (all Division rivals) or one of those plus one of Washington or the Rangers. Or something like that.

Just one game at a time. Win tonight, then with a little help from the Wings and Leafs we'd be only 2 points back of Boston (with 2 in hand) heading into next Saturday's game against the suddenly struggling Bruins.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this is it! we're gonna Diddle them a few new holes in places that shouldn't have 'em. tonight we come out swinging, tonight we will win by 3 goals! book it!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree, Diddle this, let's win by 5.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:I agree, Diddle this, let's win by 5.

Too bad there's no more 6-goal pizza because all this talk makes me think we get six tonight. Oh yeah!

Or not.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sure, why not. Return of the Karlsson hopefully. He'll put up 6 on his own.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Sure, why not.  Return of the Karlsson hopefully.  He'll put up 6 on his own goal.

Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh:

SensChirp ‏@SensChirp 11m11 minutes ago

Anybody see what happened? RT @Clement_eh Borowiecki just got carried in by four players. He's in a lot of pain. #nhl #sens

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Whoa:

Brandon Plant ‏@Plant_Brandon 9m9 minutes ago

@Senators defenceman Mark Borowiecki collapses in the hallway and is carried off by four players into the training room. #SENSTALKYOUTUBE

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like Boro got hurt in a soccer game (warm ups).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh man...that's pretty much the last guy you want to see hurt. Holy Dung.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not very smart I guess

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

bobby!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd star so far?

Bruce Garrioch, featured on "Question Period" during TSN's ice hockey telecast.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What did Bruce have to say Tonight?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hard work finally pays off Clapping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]