GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes :: 12:00pm ET :: Sat. Jan. 25th, 2014

+6
LeCaptain
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's Game Day! Happy Robbie Burns Day! Sláinte!

Lehner confirmed as starter. Khudobin likely for the 'Canes.

No idea on any other lineup changes. Will check Twitter and get back.

Have we ever had a 12-noon start before?

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Methot returns to the lineup. Not sure who comes out though. Wiercioch?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: Coach Paul MacLean confirms Methot returns. Kassian, Corvo and Wiercioch are scratches. Lehner starts.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Methot will be playing some make-up hockey tonight ... umm ... ah, crap.

Oh, well, they'll have at least one period in before nap time, maybe even more of the second. They'll need to build up a lead or it's over in the third.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Of course Wiercioch is the odd man out there, Gryba is not coming out as a RH shot.

Khudobin is a good goaltender so this is anything but an easy win, hell Sens struggle with backups in general let alone with a good one.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Need this game. They're NOT a better team do let's do it. Ryan needs to do something, so does Spezza's line with zbad.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Staal and Semin are on fire. Staal isn't at a PPG yet so that will continue for the rest of the year.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Pound them, always the same strategy with Carolina. Karlsson is always on fire against that Wing Dang Doodle Eric Staal.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Coach Paul MacLean confirms Methot returns. Kassian, Corvo and Wiercioch are scratches. Lehner starts.

This is probaby Da Costa's last chance to show something because Columbus has some muscle and they will dress Kassian Tuesday night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big game for a lot of guys. Including Lehner and da costa. Lets go

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like the crowd isn't ready for the game, either.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Lehner isn't ready for the game, either.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

God awful goal there, Lehner needs to get his head into it.  Phillips needs to win a battle.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Phillips really is becoming a pylon out there. He has officially lost a step and it is extremely noticeable. Not sure how you can justify giving him a lengthy extension if you can justify one at all.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner needs to wake the f*ck up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum