GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photography contest - popular vote

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Photography contest - popular vote - Page 2 Empty Re: Photography contest - popular vote Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:56 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Where's Berrigan's?
Lancaster.
Is that the "off track bet" bar right in front of the grocery store?
Correct.

17Photography contest - popular vote - Page 2 Empty Re: Photography contest - popular vote Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:00 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

I have never, ever been there. When I go to the pub, I go to Jack's pub in Williamstown. How is Berrigan's ? Divey or not?

18Photography contest - popular vote - Page 2 Empty Re: Photography contest - popular vote Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:I have never, ever been there.  When I go to the pub, I go to Jack's pub in Williamstown.  How is Berrigan's ?  Divey or not?
I've honestly been to neither. I just drive by. Have you been to Big Luke's yet? Have you had cheese from the cheese place?!?!

19Photography contest - popular vote - Page 2 Empty Re: Photography contest - popular vote Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Jack's is ok. Not great by any means but ok.

20Photography contest - popular vote - Page 2 Empty Re: Photography contest - popular vote Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TheAvatar wrote:
shabbs wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
shabbs wrote:Great shot! Too bad she shoots with a Nikon...

CANON FTW!!!!!!
LOL ... too late to switch now; accessory investment too large Smile
Heh. I hear ya. Those f/2.8 zoom lenses ain't cheap yo...

Haven't bought one of those yet.  Largest investment to date (for accessories) is the 10-24.
All in due time... all in due time...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum