GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breezy

+5
SensHulk
PTFlea
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Breezy Empty Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:16 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Being a huge animal advocate I would like to post this link for the dog they call Breezy.  

ottawahumane.ca/breezy

As has been reported this dog was viciously beaten and left for dead in a dumpster by her "owner" that by all accounts abused this dog for years.  While the support for this animal has been overwhelming in the Ottawa community she still needs time and the OHS needs money to help her recover.  If more money is raised than is needed to fund both the investigation and her medical bills it will go towards other needy or abused animals.

Hopefully the sick f*** that did this (Steven Helfer) sees a lot of prison time.  Nothing more gutless than hurting an animal.

Last edited by NEELY on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

2Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd beat that dude with a shovel and sleep like a baby afterwards.

3Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:44 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Best sleep of my life.

4Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

What kind of sick Diddle does something like this? His mom wouldn't open the door for him so I guess she knew he's not all there but taking it out on the poor dog?

I hope there's a special place in hell for people who abuse animals.

5Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:52 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's called Manor Park and luckily he lives there. Some crazy dudes living in that hood and most of them love dogs and everything else. Kid will get it in prison and when he gets back, no overly concerned he doesn't have a lot of what people wish on him actually coming to him.

6Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

My fiance and I are trying and adopt this dog as soon as she is able and willing to go to a new home.

7Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:16 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd like to beat the Dung out of that guy so badly. Give me 10 minutes with losers who beat animals and pedofiles and I'd be a very happy man.

8Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I donated last night. Nothing more cowardly than attacking a helpless animal. It's like attacking a child. Hope she can recover, but the trauma will likely remain. so sad

9Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Donated just now. That guy should be Cussed with a razor blade. I'm very upset!

10Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

This assface actually made it on theDirty.com prior to this taking place...

For the record, i don't frequent that site. I was just so appalled by what this person did, i googled that guy, and came up with this website:
thedirty.com/2012/05/nastiest-goof-in-ottawa

11Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:I donated last night.  Nothing more cowardly than attacking a helpless animal.    It's like attacking a child.  Hope she can recover, but the trauma will likely remain.  so sad
It will which is sad but she will go to a loving home. My fiance and I have put in a formal request to adopt this animal but there are probably going to be so many people lined up that we won't get her. Going to try anyways.

12Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:37 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sounds like the pooch is in stable condition and hopefully her operation goes well.

If you wish Steven Helfer, the "man" who inflicted this pain and suffering to the beautiful dog, be sentenced to the maximum allowable punishment under the law please sign this petition. It's about time people who torture animals and/or cause them to suffer are punished to the full extent of the law. No animal deserves this, no living being for that matter.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/JUSTICE_FOR_BREEZY_Dog_kicked_and_beaten_with_a_shovel_and_rake_and_tossed_in_a_dumpster_in_Ottawa_Ontario_Canada/?pv=2

13Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:59 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

The problem itself is the law. Most ppl just get a slap on the wrist for crimes against animals. Maybe they'll get some jail time, but the basic problem is that animal abuse is not recognized in the same breath as other crimes against humanity. Till they understand the basic principle that hurting animals is a major precursor to crimes against people, nothing will change.

If you start scaring the shit out of ppl from attacking helpless animals, I'm pretty sure you'll see a major drop in violent crimes.

14Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

case in point: luka magnotta. Perfect example of a psychopath who had ZERO empathy for abusing and hurting animals (in his case cats) and then he ended up killing a guy brutally.

Some ppl just won't get it till it's woven into the fabric of society. You beat or torcher an animal, you face serious jail time. That's how it should be. Strike fear right from the start so none of these bunghole ever get a chance to harm anybody.

15Breezy Empty Re: Breezy Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it bad that I want this guy executed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum