GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pretty big news, UFA may start in mid June now

+3
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I'm fine with this move. It's just a date. They should also make the CBA expire at the same time. Heh heh.

This!

tim1_2 wrote:I'm normally camping on July 1st, so I welcome this news, as now I'll actually be able to watch the Frenzy. Or, as I call it, "The Ottawa Senators Sign an Old, Obsolete Russian" day.

Laugh1 repped!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I'm normally camping on July 1st, so I welcome this news, as now I'll actually be able to watch the Frenzy. Or, as I call it, "The Ottawa Senators Sign an Old, Obsolete Russian" day.

Laugh1 repped!
I remember that day like it was yesterday...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

shabbs wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Laugh1 repped!

Which one? Laughing3 I was slightly more optimistic about Kovalev then I was Gonchar. That's not really saying anything since I was violently opposed to the Gonchar signing from minute one. I took some flak for that here, for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Laugh1 repped!

Which one? Laughing3 I was slightly more optimistic about Kovalev then I was Gonchar. That's not really saying anything since I was violently opposed to the Gonchar signing from minute one. I took some flak for that here, for sure.
I was remembering the Kovalev one... I was in New Brunswick... beer in my hand... almost dropped it when the news came in...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum