GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2

5 posters

Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2

Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_lcap229%Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_lcap20%Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_lcap243%Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_lcap20%Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_lcap228%Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Vote_rcap2 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lehner wins the top prospect award at GM Hockey.

Next....

1.Lehner - 72% of the vote

2Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

5 votes in and we have a heck of an interesting race.

3Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

6 votes in and it's a hecker of an interestinger race.

4Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:16 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I don't even really want to talk hockey until I know they are going to play. What's the point?

5Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel the same unfortunately.

6Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

well we caan talk about these guys because they are gonna play in the AHL. Noeson is my bet. may not have the highest ceiling but I think he could be the one that brings the most to the team in the long run.

7Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:well we caan talk about these guys because they are gonna play in the AHL. Noeson is my bet. may not have the highest ceiling but I think he could be the one that brings the most to the team in the long run.

Yeah, I guess that's the silver lining. No Noesen in the AHL until next year though, same with Puempel and Ceci.

8Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators Prospect - #2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

you know where I stand...but a take from Dorion just the other day was the Big 3 are Zibanejad, Lehner, Silfverberg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum