GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012-13 Standings Predictions

+2
PTFlea
Riprock
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

162012-13 Standings Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012-13 Standings Predictions Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:I think Ottawa's lucky to be in a Dung division. They just have to be better than 3 other teams basically, but that doesn't make them great.

Pfft. They're greater than you and that's why I have them winning every division in the NHL.

172012-13 Standings Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012-13 Standings Predictions Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:San Jose is a tough call - much like everyone, they need to rely on the Joe's, Marleau and a healthy Havlat. On D, Burns, Vlasic and Boyle essentially. I don;t like their goaltending.

If they are out of it early, the could be sellers.

Oh, and Brad Stuart too... Facepalm

182012-13 Standings Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012-13 Standings Predictions Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:I think Ottawa's lucky to be in a Dung division. They just have to be better than 3 other teams basically, but that doesn't make them great.

That can be said about any team in any Division, though. When was the last time the second team from any Division didn't make the cut?

192012-13 Standings Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012-13 Standings Predictions Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
NEELY wrote:Ask me a day before the season starts. Right now it's stupid to predict the standings, especially before a new CBA.
Yeah... still lots of changes... I'll re-visit this once the opening day rosters are finalized.

I agree but, on the other hand, it's the dog days of Summer and this could be fun ... I don't mean making up list, but making fun of other people's lists Sarcasm

202012-13 Standings Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012-13 Standings Predictions Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

That can be said about any team in any Division, though. When was the last time the second team from any Division didn't make the cut?

Sure, but look at the other divisions where you have multiple teams that are really good, and then the NE with Toronto, Buffalo, Montreal and Boston. Of those teams, only Boston is a powerhouse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum