GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL 13

+8
The Silfer Server
sens4win
Ev
Hoags
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:Everyone who is freaking out about the ratings needs to calm down for a second. The ratings in nhl don't really mean that much, its individual ratings. Also as for phaneuf being rated higher than Karlsson thats no surprise. If you have ever played be a pro you would know a defensive dman's ratings are higher then an offensive dman's. You can't compare them.

Yes you can compare them, since they changed all the ratings this year and are going by a players overall skill rather than what type of player they are. Enforcers are so low now.
I really don't think its that big of a deal. Karlsson probably has such low ratings because of his sub par defence. Again don't look into them that much.

Also the potential is what probably will set them apart.

32NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I personally couldn't care about ratings, I only play online anyway.

33NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 pm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:I personally couldn't care about ratings, I only play online anyway.
Nod

34NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:So will you need to get a special code from Bettman once the Lock-Out is over in order to be able to play the game? Vertigo

You can play it until September 15.

Cheers

- Unknown Author

35NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The Silfer Server wrote:
Are you sure they won't add him in later like they normally do? According to Edmonton's ratings from puck daddy he's not listed. Maybe you were mistaken with Nick Schultz?

I'm pretty damn certain I saw Justin Schultz, but I can't find anything about it now. I know it was him because it was #19. They showed a screen shot of him shortly after the decision to sign there. They could have just made a created player for him, but I thought I saw him in a video also modelling for EA.

36NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Game has a different feel for sure, the skating dynamics make a big difference.

My favourite part so far is the "NHL Moments" option, it's a pretty cool game mode. I'm gonna love online dynasty mode as well.

37NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

stempniaksen wrote:Game has a different feel for sure, the skating dynamics make a big difference.

Yeah, the skating system is much different this time around...you can't just turn on a dime. I like it...has a little bit of a 'slower' feel to it, but you can certainly notice a big speed difference between some of the players, which is nice. It's easier to dump the puck in and then beat the d-man to it, if you time it right. The goalies seem a little more realistic, too. Seems like EA has another winner.

38NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Tim's favourite team is Edmonton.

True story, I will be using Edmonton in GM Connected. My first plan is to acquire a relatively young goalie.

39NHL 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 13 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:03 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

StickmanDancing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum