GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST

+10
Ev
Hoags
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
tim1_2
wprager
cash
shabbs
Riprock
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Sens are have 20 of 30 possible points against the Atlantic Division playoff teams. 4 points back of the Devils for 6th. Both teams face the Canes and Isles next, in different order. Then it gets tough as the Sens host Boston, while the Devils travel to Detroit, before a final-day match up in the swamp. Dare to dream.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote: GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 805406 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 235689 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 388273 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 373728 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 671221 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 827103 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 244481018 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 4097955771 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 6 3221846778 '

What the hell was Giroux doing lol?!?

He was trying to get the secondary assist on that shootout attempt.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote: Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Fireworks PartyTime! Wolfie NOT! Matrix GoSensGo! :spaz: '

What the hell was Giroux doing lol?!?
He's been in a funk.... probably trying something new...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Sens are have 20 of 30 possible points against the Atlantic Division playoff teams. 4 points back of the Devils for 6th. Both teams face the Canes and Isles next, in different order. Then it gets tough as the Sens host Boston, while the Devils travel to Detroit, before a final-day match up in the swamp. Dare to dream.

You never know... Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

That win is all Anderson. Great game by Alfie. But....terrible game by karlsson defensively :crossarms:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfie and Spez are so good together, can we put Michalek with Turris?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Just sucks that we are going to lose tomorrow, since Evan says that teams aways win 1 game of a back to back, and the Isles already lost today. :crossarms:

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nope, doesn't apply to Dung teams as I've said before.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol gotta love HF

As a Sens fan, I have to say Jared Cowen. He makes boneheaded decisions all over the ice. He roams in his own end, makes poor pinches and constantly loses his man in the defensive zone. For a shutdown defenseman who provides little offense, I expected solid defensive play at least. These issues can be worked out, so there's potential in the kid, especially when he bulks up (he's still very skinny), but as of right now he's just plugging a spot on the roster.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Nope, doesn't apply to Dung teams as I've said before.

Weird, cause the Oilers lost March 22 and then won on the 23rd, and aren't they by your standards a dung team?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Nope, doesn't apply to Dung teams as I've said before.

Weird, cause the Oilers lost March 22 and then won on the 23rd, and aren't they by your standards a dung team?

yes it still happens but if they're a terrible team I wouldn't be betting on it as I would with other teams like Philly, who will win tomorrow against Pittsburgh IMO. Especially given how Ottawa easily handles NYI.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would say the Isles at least keep them to 1 goal, or overtime at least, though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That must have been hard for you to say that your team will lose tomorrow vs. Philly.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What's the magic # now? 5?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:That must have been hard for you to say that your team will lose tomorrow vs. Philly.

couldn't care less about Pittsburgh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:lol gotta love HF

As a Sens fan, I have to say Jared Cowen. He makes boneheaded decisions all over the ice. He roams in his own end, makes poor pinches and constantly loses his man in the defensive zone. For a shutdown defenseman who provides little offense, I expected solid defensive play at least. These issues can be worked out, so there's potential in the kid, especially when he bulks up (he's still very skinny), but as of right now he's just plugging a spot on the roster.

Facepalm Although, he wasn't great this afternoon.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:What's the magic # now? 5?

4. 94 is our sweet spot.

A loss from either BUF or WAS tonight, and that number shrinks to 2.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm cheering for the Canes tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum