GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto

+22
asq2
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
22_4_ever
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
dennycrane
tim1_2
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
Riprock
The Silfer Server
sandysensfan
rooneypoo
Ev
wprager
Da lil Guy
SensHulk
DefenceWinsChampionships
shabbs
NEELY
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

1GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Filtov-Regin-Butler
Michalek- Zibanejad-Stone
Greening- Smith-Neil
Hoffman-Konopka- Lessard

Kuba-Karlsson
Weircoch-Conboy
Cowen-Runblad

Auld
Lehner

vs

MacArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin
Kadri-Bozak-Armstrong
Crabb-Colborne-Frattin
Ryan-Dupuis-Rosehill

Phaneuf - Aulie
Liles - Gardiner
Gunnarsson - Lashoff

Gustavsson
Scrivens

Lets get the season started!

Last edited by NEELY on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

2GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beers. On. Ice.

Awwwww yeah.

GO SENS GO!!!

3GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I fully expect Konopka, Smith and/or Lessard to get their hands dirty tonight. I can't wait to see a Smith-Konopka-Neil 4th line (if it happens). That will be the hardest 4th line to play against in the NHL hands down.

The Leafs line-up is significantly better tonight but I expect a very solid effort from the Sens tonight. Hoping to see some flashes of greatness out of the Filatov-Regin-Butler line tonight.

4GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Can't wait to see Auld's mask again, could be the best Sens themes mask in history. Lalime's is always a classic too.

Not sure how much push back The Leafs have in their lineup tonight, pretty soft IMO. Really looking forward to seeing how Filatov looks, always watched him play sparingly in Columbus, we'll see what day 1 of the fresh start looks like.

Regin will be another guy I am keeping an eye on along with that 18 year old kid we drafted 6th overall.

Would really like the grinders in Ottawa to stir the pot all night and keep Toronto guessing from day 1.

5GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Agreed. I think this is a statement game for many players tonight. See how they react to a more real battle of ontario

6GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

As always, Fingers Toronto

7GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

I hope there's some way I can see this one...

8GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Da lil Guy wrote:I hope there's some way I can see this one...

I'm with you. No NHL Network, no Leafs Network. I wonder if youtube.com/ottawasenators would have it? Or maybe someone on ustream.

But I'm going to be out all night anyway, so it's really a moot point.

9GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:09 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hopfully Karlsson/Kuba can be a pairing that can be counted on for 25 plus mins a night. I know a lot of people are down on Kuba but lets wait and see what kind of traction the guy gets being on a level playing feild all year.

He's also exactly the steady kind of D partner Karlsson needs at this point. One day it will be Cowen.

10GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

I'm with you. No NHL Network, no Leafs Network. I wonder if youtube.com/ottawasenators would have it? Or maybe someone on ustream.

I told you, Rogers centre ice!

11GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Yes, but some of us haven't got that.

12GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:27 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=538111&navid=DL|TOR|home

13GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

Looks like you gotta sign up for that, but its a small price to pay to watch the game. Assuming it'll be better quality than any other streaming site too.

EDIT: And make sure you enter a toronto postal code lol

EDIT2: when I say small price, I mean its free but the hassle or 'price' is to go through signup.

14GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

I told you, Rogers centre ice!

Whatever. It's part of the Super Sports Pack or some-such, which I don't get with VIP.

Streaming is the only option for me, but since I won't be home (and would need to record it) it's a moot point. If LeafsTV and Rogers CI is carrying it, then they should make it available on SNET-Sens. Don't they want me to watch their ads? It's not like premium (subscription paid) channels don't have ads.

15GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Empty Re: GDT - Ottawa @ Toronto Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Looks like you gotta sign up for that, but its a small price to pay to watch the game. Assuming it'll be better quality than any other streaming site too.

EDIT: And make sure you enter a toronto postal code lol

EDIT2: when I say small price, I mean its free but the hassle or 'price' is to go through signup.

If all they do to verify you are in the Leafs zone is to enter a postal code then they really aren't using geolocation. Good for us.

I still have no way to record it, but at least I should be able to view it online, later. If the Sens win, of course Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum