GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should the team goal song be?

+12
spader
PTFlea
Da lil Guy
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1What should the team goal song be? Empty What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, so you know how they play Van Halen's "Jump" when (if?) Foligno scores. They had the clip of a train for those rare occasions when Volchenkov scored. What are some of the others that you can think of? Can you come up with some interesting suggestions for the Sens' top-six? Please, stay away from "Nikita" by Elton John for Filatov.

Bobby Butler -- the butler did it ... again. Maybe the theme from "Clue"?

Last edited by wprager on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

2What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Speaking of goal songs, there's a funny posted on BeingFrancisLessard:
http://beingfrancislessard.blogspot.com/

What should the team goal song be? Lessard15

3What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Goal songs for individuals are stupid, there should be one for the team, that's it.

4What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Goal songs for individuals are stupid, there should be one for the team, that's it.

I appreciate your opinion, but I still welcome suggestions from others.

That said, what would be your team-goal song?

5What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rangers goal song is the best in the league. Let's use that one and replace Rangers with Senators.

6What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I don't mind the idea of having individual goal songs but I think I've had enough of it now. We need a goal song that's actually good and can resonate through the community.

I propose this thread be re-named 'What goal song do you want to hear played at SBP?'

7What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's start scoring goals, then we can ponder some songs... personally, I'm not a fan of "individual" goal songs... just find a crankin' tune, blast the horn and play the song.

But first, start scoring.

8What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Alfie - Beautiful Day (U2)
The rest - Elevation or American Badass

9What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

everyone remember this? I haven't heard this in a loooong time.

Ottawa Senators - Death Of The New Jersey Devils .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

10What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Memba this....?

11What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Memba this....?

sadly, yes. This was the one blemish in that cup run....apart from getting whooped in the final. Sorry I just don't see how this song is good. Maybe because of my bias against belly and for actual good rap songs....personal opinion of course!

12What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Goal songs for individuals are stupid, there should be one for the team, that's it.

++1,000,000

13What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

++1,000,000

Honestly, a 2 year old could come up with "wooooo wooooo woooo, Jason Spezza". One, it ruined a fanstic house tune that I love to hear at a club/rave. 2, like I stated, its Cussing stupid!

14What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Single goal song. Something ultra original that hasn't been heard in any other rink.

Let's get our own version of Chealsea Dagger!

15What should the team goal song be? Empty Re: What should the team goal song be? Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Chevelle - "The Red", Unwritten Law - "Seeing Red", and "99 Red Balloons"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum