GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking to change my username

+12
Flo The Action
stempniaksen
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
Da lil Guy
The Silfer Server
NEELY
SensHulk
shabbs
spader
wprager
Ev
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I chance my username to?

Looking to change my username Vote_lcap257%Looking to change my username Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
Looking to change my username Vote_lcap20%Looking to change my username Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Looking to change my username Vote_lcap243%Looking to change my username Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Looking to change my username Vote_lcap20%Looking to change my username Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Looking to change my username Empty Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm tired of Big Ev. I want something funny or something that matches the style of my posts. Laugh1

What do you think I should change it to? Any suggestions welcome.

I can't think of anything, other than ASSMAN or Pär Djoos.

Last edited by Big Ev on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is your name Evan? How about EvanAlmighty? Or take the first letter of your first or last name and add INK (in Kanata). For example, for me it would be "WINK".

3Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

FactBasedPoster
It's Just Facts
Fact!
Factual
Facty Fact Fact

Sarcasm

4Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ILuvCarkner

5Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

FinalFantasyGM
Shero4PM
BEE'sDaMan
Mr. Popper
HappyFeat
WizKallifa

sorry I couldn't resist Sarcasm

6Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't want my name in it. I like anonymity Smile

CarknerForCalder would be a good one, because that's what he's gunning for this year.

7Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:FinalFantasyGM
Shero4PM
BEE'sDaMan
Mr. Popper
HappyFeat
WizKallifa

Mr. Popper?

8Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i don't get BEE'sDaMan either

9Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:i don't get BEE'sDaMan either

I figured it was supposed to be BE'sDaMan, where BE=Big Ev. The strike-through indicates that you eliminated that part of your name. That's my guess.

10Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

no say it together....cross-bee. Get it??

I know Facepalm

11Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
Michallica wrote:FinalFantasyGM
Shero4PM
BEE'sDaMan
Mr. Popper
HappyFeat
WizKallifa

Mr. Popper?

new Jim Carrey movie about certain birds that can't fly

12Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:no say it together....cross-bee. Get it??

I know Facepalm

That's actually quite clever. ThumbsUp

13Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:no say it together....cross-bee. Get it??

I know Facepalm

:crossarms: by

14Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

a jesus cross would be way better

15Looking to change my username Empty Re: Looking to change my username Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:a jesus cross would be way better

Careful what doors you open. Remember the UpTownHockey thread? Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum