GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule"

+3
SensHulk
Ev
Riprock
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/Oiler+Brule+gave+lift+hitchhiking+Bono/4877705/story.html?cid=dlvr.it-twitter-edmontonjournal

Awesome story about how by chance Gilbert Brule picked up a stranded Bono on the side of a road in Vancouver.

2Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't think I'd pick him up Laugh1

3Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

love how a place like edmonton can swing a U2 concert, but Ottawa requires the PM to beg U2 to come to SBP.

4Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:love how a place like edmonton can swing a U2 concert, but Ottawa requires the PM to beg U2 to come to SBP.

Didn't they play in Winnipeg as well?

5Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 pm

andyman998

andyman998
Prospect
Prospect

Michallica wrote:love how a place like edmonton can swing a U2 concert, but Ottawa requires the PM to beg U2 to come to SBP.

Might help if Ottawa actually had a venue that could handle 50 000-60 000 people which this tour requires...just sayin

I'll just drive the 2 hours and see them in Montreal

6Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's a monstrous set. Absolutely amazing. Saw them when they rolled through Toronto last year. Incredible.

7Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, but try to get someone to play 41 dates a year. Plus some rehearsals.

8Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Empty Re: Bono: "I want to be Gilbert Brule" Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:I don't think I'd pick him up Laugh1

Me neither, I hate him Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum