GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matthew Barnaby arrested for domestic violence

+5
Ev
shabbs
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/tso/comments/barnaby_arrested_for_domestic_violence/

AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) - Former Buffalo Sabre Matthew Barnaby was arrested Friday night, charged with domestic violence.

Amherst Police responded to a location at 6:15 p.m. and found serious damage to property. The location is being kept private to protect two female victims, who police say were not injured.

The former right winger was arrested and charged with second degree criminal contempt, harassment, second degree criminal trespass, and second degree criminal mischief. Police say after leaving the location, he made angry phone calls, and Barnaby has also been charged with aggravated harassment via a cell phone.

Barnaby, who turned 38 just over a week ago, will spend Friday night in jail and be arraigned Saturday morning in Amherst Town Court. He played for the Sabres from 1992-1993 and from 1998-1999.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shame, damn shame.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Matthew Barnaby arrested for domestic violence Michelle-Beadle-Sexy-Legs-on-Letterman_crop_340x234

Was Michelle Beadle involved is the next question.

Who is that?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:Who is that?

They worked at ESPN together and they had apparently been dating for six months or so. She does Sports reporting for ESPN - always dressed to flatter her legs. Nice looking woman to say the least.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently she's not involved. Guessing his ex-wife's house. He tweeted this 3 days ago:
Going home for 3 days after tomorrow. Father -daughter dance - and watch matty jr play hockey in toronto !! Perfect weekend

Not so perfect, I guess.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Pride of Ottawa...

Facepalm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Non story

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Innocent until proven guilty ... but wow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Non story

You think? I'm rooting for it to be nothing right now, it would be a shame to throw away an entire career.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Sadly common story. Idiots abound regardless of wealth, heritage, etc.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

From BuffaloNews.com

Matthew Barnaby is accused of sending a threatening text message to a male friend of his estranged wife in a domestic dispute that sent him to jail overnight Friday, authorities said.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:From BuffaloNews.com

Matthew Barnaby is accused of sending a threatening text message to a male friend of his estranged wife in a domestic dispute that sent him to jail overnight Friday, authorities said.

Wait up. Am I reading that correctly? Is he in jail for sending a threatening text message?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:From BuffaloNews.com

Wait up. Am I reading that correctly? Is he in jail for sending a threatening text message?

You're reading what's written.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As I said, non story. There was no physical violence involved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum