GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too much time of their hands?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Too much time of their hands? Empty Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 1:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/How-Lightning-fan-outwitted-petty-HOA-over-playo?urn=nhl-wp4283

If you find this story annoying, drop them a line and tell them how you feel:
http://www.providencelakeshoa.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=category&catid=12&Itemid=61

2Too much time of their hands? Empty Re: Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think there is definitely a niche space for an enterprising security re-seller named "Go Bolts" to come in a do some business.

3Too much time of their hands? Empty Re: Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I think there is definitely a niche space for an enterprising security re-seller named "Go Bolts" to come in a do some business.
Laugh1 Wasn't it Kanata that had [has?] a by-law against repainting your garage door (or something similar).

4Too much time of their hands? Empty Re: Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 3:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:I think there is definitely a niche space for an enterprising security re-seller named "Go Bolts" to come in a do some business.
Laugh1 Wasn't it Kanata that had [has?] a by-law against repainting your garage door (or something similar).

Not re-painting, but it had to be in earth tones or a set of approved tones. I can show you some recent examples to could be used to argue that it was actually a good idea Smile

Hey, that could be another thread. Drive around your neighborhood and take pictures of style violations and report them here Wink

5Too much time of their hands? Empty Re: Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 3:56 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

Not re-painting, but it had to be in earth tones or a set of approved tones. I can show you some recent examples to could be used to argue that it was actually a good idea Smile

Hey, that could be another thread. Drive around your neighborhood and take pictures of style violations and report them here Wink

Ha. There was a guy that used to paint graffiti on his garage in my neighbourhood when I was growing up. He'd change it every couple of months. I thought it was wicked. Could he have pulled that off in earth tones, or were there rules about the number of colours used as well?

Is the by-law still in effect?

6Too much time of their hands? Empty Re: Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 3:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kanata is no-longer a municipality since amalgamation. So we have the same by-laws across all of Ottawa.

7Too much time of their hands? Empty Re: Too much time of their hands? Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Kanata is no-longer a municipality since amalgamation. So we have the same by-laws across all of Ottawa.

Ah. Of course. Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum