GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010

+18
Hoags
Hobiesens
Riprock
CockRoche
SDH89
spader
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
asq2
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
SensHulk
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

San Jose @ Ottawa, Dec 2, 2010

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 8 ]
GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap225%GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:it's going to be ugly

In terms of fan venom being spewed or in terms of the beat down the Sens will receive?

Well aren't you sunshine and optimism today.

Of course the venom!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I haven't had my second coffee yet. Coffee!

Coffee would be nice right now. Peach juice just doesn't cut it like it should.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Quote of the day - this is for all who find themselves taking hockey a little too seriously at times - myself included.

If you're going to make every game a matter of life or death, you're going to have a lot of problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot.
- Dean Smith

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:it's going to be ugly

In terms of fan venom being spewed or in terms of the beat down the Sens will receive?

I intentionally left that one open ended TipHat

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All I'll say is: you never know. I wouldn't call the Sharks world-beaters right now, but I wouldn't call the Sens the world, so...what's gonna happen here?

One of two things I guess. Either the Sharks come out, weather the storm, score 2 in the first period and cruise to victory, or Jason Spezza breaks out of his funk in a huge way and the Sens win. Hopefully Neil destroys Heatley though, that would be optimum.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have a feeling it will go something like the Pittsburgh game except you'll hear Sens fans booing intermitently.

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

just to take a step back from the heatley stuff.....

Leclaire is the confirmed starter for tonights matchup. Hope he can play like he did against Pittsburgh. God knows we'll need it.

also....there are over a 1,000 tickets still left for this game! what the hell????? COME ON OTTAWA WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU????!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:just to take a step back from the heatley stuff.....

Leclaire is the confirmed starter for tonights matchup. Hope he can play like he did against Pittsburgh. God knows we'll need it.

also....there are over a 1,000 tickets still left for this game! what the hell????? COME ON OTTAWA WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU????!!!

Laughing3

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:

Leclaire is the confirmed starter for tonights matchup.

WTF, are we back to "you win and you're in" again?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Clouston post-practice:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/101202_Clouston.mp3

Note: no lineup changes. As mentioned Leclaire starting. Come on Senators!!!!!! Win this game!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Leclaire deserves another start IMO. This is a rough one though...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Leclaire deserves another start IMO. This is a rough one though...

The guy needs goal support. I wish Michalek can come up big tonight, but judging from the fact alfie has the flu, and kovalev/MM are injured, we need the third line and spezza to step up big today. Its about time Neil and Kelly bulge the twine...and that goes double for Spezza.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/OttawaGh0st4#p/a/u/0/XiNZ2QSXl44

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Leclaire deserves another start IMO. This is a rough one though...

again, Chucky has set him up to fail....

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Leclaire is the confirmed starter for tonights matchup.

WTF, are we back to "you win and you're in" again?

I don't think so. Leclaire deserved the start vs. the Leafs but Clouston played a hunch that the team plays more offensively in front of Elliott. The fact that Elliott got the shut out guaranteed him the next game. The team pooped the bed and Elliott was average so Leclaire gets another shot deservedly so. His last 3 games he has a 920 SV% with a 2 GAA. Leclaire robbed LA blind for the two points at home so maybe they're hoping for that kind of performance tonight?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

again, Chucky has set him up to fail....

I tend to agree here since Leclaire should have been given the Leaf game.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bet ya the place doesn't even sell out tonight.

Sad.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Bet ya the place doesn't even sell out tonight.

Sad.

and embarassing. That just proves that its gotta be a playoff game or a leafs/habs game for sellouts to occur. Shocking that there are still, despite all the hype and hatred, STILL 1000+ tickets left? I've never heard of that many tickets being sold in one day unless its the playoffs so my guess is we'll be a good 750 people short of a sellout.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There has been at least one sell out that I know of this season that wasn't Leafs or Habs but it was on a Saturday.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum