GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010

+18
Hoags
Hobiesens
Riprock
CockRoche
SDH89
spader
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
asq2
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
SensHulk
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

San Jose @ Ottawa, Dec 2, 2010

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 15 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 8 ]
GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 15 Vote_lcap28%GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 15 Vote_lcap225%GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THUR. Dec. 2, 2010 - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I think it's time for young EK to go back to Bingo too to be honest.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. His partner is defective right now, his confidence is affected no matter what anyone says, he's making poor decisions, he's getting pushed around. He needs his mojo back.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I think it's time for young EK to go back to Bingo too to be honest.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. His partner is defective right now, his confidence is affected no matter what anyone says, he's making poor decisions, he's getting pushed around. He needs his mojo back.

Exactly, we need him to be at his best when he's up with the big boys. He's not right now and neither is anyone else on the team. Since we can send him back without anyone claiming him, I don't see how that can be a problem. He needs to get his Dung together. I have been less than impressed with him and the mistakes he's made lately. Again, I think the whole team sucks right now, but at least Karlsson is someone that can be saved from the Dung.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

I think you wait till Gonchar turns his game around before sending Karlsson down. Right now we don't have a commodity of good PMDs and to send one down to 'develop' or punish, we're not at that stage. Besides, there are worse d-men getting beat constantly than Karlsson (cough*Kuba*cough*cough*Carkner)

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:oh man, waiking up to this is no surprise. yes this team had overachieved last year, yes we are closer to showing our true colours this year. the story is, we have some aging players that we are asking too much from. Alfie for one looked like he played a full game after the first period, bless his heart. he's just not a top line player anymore.
i just hope murray doesn't trade for anyone over 30, i'm afraid of what he's planning.

but coming back to last night's game, we were outmatched, they are a faster team, with twice the talent up front. it was a slaughter. what can we expect?
i'm not so sure murray should make any moves to help us in the "now". rid us of our coming UFA's and a few other pieces and prepare us for the coming summer FA's

Shouldn't you be in Asia by now? Haha.
not soon enough! i fly on the 11th of january, ii'm working out visas and the likes right now. but don't you think for a second that i won't be on these boards a few times a week to have my say from under the palm trees. i'll just have a much cooler avatar, i'm also bringing my sens t-shirt so expect a few shots of the sens logo next to some interesting places.

but i have a feeling i'm not going to miss this season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezD, I think it's time to send your sig down to the minors. Bring it back when it actually make sense.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

CockRoche wrote:
Dash wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
Dash wrote:From all accounts, isn't Bobby Butler the closest thing we have to a sniper that would be a perfect compliment to Spezza? Spezza's a guy that likes to control the puck and create space... and Butler seems like the kind of guy that thrives on getting open and set for a one timer, like Heatley. If the Sens have any hopes for him becoming a top line sniper, they might as well do it now. Give him that spot permanently even if he does nothing, you keep him there.

Come on Dash. You need to develop these kids properly, leave Butler in the AHL for this season and reevaluate at the start of the 2011 campaign.

Simply, if you bring up Butler now and keep him up just because, you are actually promoting him to become a one-dimensional hockey player. Keep him down, learn the game and all aspects of it. He also needs an offseason to start eating and lifting to for peeps sake.

Ok, that is a valid point. I guess I am opposed to the bringing in of veterans though that take a spot from a young player.

I'm opposed to bringing in a veteran via trade for another valuable draft pick.

Yes. ME too. We gave up two 2nd's that equal depth and you honestly never know who you get with those picks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum