GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators 3 @ Montreal Canadiens 2 - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Nov. 6, 2010

+18
SensHulk
ddt
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
asq2
TheAvatar
Ev
beerandsens
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
PTFlea
shabbs
Straight Shooter
The Silfer Server
wprager
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PKC
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

we need michalek back to make that second powerplay unit a lot more effective

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
wprager wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:last 2 game the shots have been 72-38 against for the Habs

Markov is back, they have no excuses left.

i worded this poorly or maybe you misunderstood the habs have out shot the sens 72-38 in the two previous games

Ah, that's very different. Nevermind Smile

Foligno on that last rush on the PP, skates hard with the puck, then crosses the blue line and starts coasting. If he had kept his feet moving he might have drawn a penalty; instead, he just gets skated into the boards.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

By the way, just before the Lapierre roughing, I think Neil got away with a boarding if not a hit to the head.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

ruutu is frustrating

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

come on high stick
kelly of the post right before

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Elliott is playing well. Alfie is flying. Refs seem to be on our side. Now if Foligno gets going. So frustrating, he gets a few strides and looks like a power forward, then he coasts or does something else to lose the puck.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

lord this team needs to get going Elliot is keeping the sens in this game right now

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just saw Karlsson's 'stache. Almost spilled my drink.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson scores

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Very nice off-the-boards pass by Regin and a great little deception fly-by by Spezza. And, of course, a shot that is *on* goal.

Spezza is having a good game. Hustling, making plays, not giving the puck away, and he is 7 of 8 on face offs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And 45 seconds on the PK; Alfie had 46.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i think its great how spezza has been given extra responsibility and is flourishing with it

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i think its great how spezza has been given extra responsibility and is flourishing with it

Maybe becoming a dad has matured him. Kids are a constant reminder of responsibility. Let's hope it lasts.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

goal was changed to kovalev

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

kovalev has some good jump tonight

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000