GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Florida Panthers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THUR. Oct. 28, 2010

+18
Riprock
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PKC
PTFlea
rooneypoo
TheAvatar
Amnesia021
Hoags
CockRoche
shabbs
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:

Any idea what happened to Elliott on that last goal? Was it Phillips doing the swan dive over him? Or the whack to the glove? From the way he was slow to get up it didn't look like hand/wrist. Sprawling like that, it could be anything. So do we get to see Lehner in his first NHL start on a Saturday Night home game against the Big-Bad-Bruins? Scary, indeed.

It looked like Campoli fell on him, he seemed in pain based on his expression after that.

I wonder if they'll even play Thomas against us, they may just put Rask in. We chased Thomas from the net last year so we should be over that.

Does it really matter? Rask is pretty damn good as well

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

All three goalies were practicing today, and yes, Leclaire was among them. So, hopefully what ever happened to Elliott was just temporary.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:All three goalies were practicing today, and yes, Leclaire was among them. So, hopefully what ever happened to Elliott was just temporary.

You mean they were all on the ice? I don't think Leclaire was practicing was he?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:All three goalies were practicing today, and yes, Leclaire was among them. So, hopefully what ever happened to Elliott was just temporary.

You mean they were all on the ice? I don't think Leclaire was practicing was he?

Yep about 20 minutes:

http://www.senatorsextra.com/feature/spezza-likely-to-return-against-bruins/

Coach Cory Clouston said Spezza was “probable” to play, but the final call would be made after the morning skate. Spezza has missed four straight games with a groin injury.

Ottawa got more good news on the injury front as Pascal Leclaire, who has also missed time with his own groin problem, returned to the ice with his teammates. Leclaire has been skating on his own, but missed Wednesday’s practice after suffering a minor setback.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yep about 20 minutes:

Coach Cory Clouston said Spezza was “probable” to play, but the final call would be made after the morning skate. Spezza has missed four straight games with a groin injury.

Ottawa got more good news on the injury front as Pascal Leclaire, who has also missed time with his own groin problem, returned to the ice with his teammates. Leclaire has been skating on his own, but missed Wednesday’s practice after suffering a minor setback.

You mean the presumed "set back" as concluded by Ian Mendes in his article and in his mind was just that? A false presumption? Perhaps Cockroche can shed some light on this? Wink

- Unknown Author

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
You mean the presumed "set back" as concluded by Ian Mendes in his article and in his mind was just that? A false presumption? Perhaps Cockroche can shed some light on this? Wink

I think Clouston confirmed he had a setback. Mendes just quoted him.

But today he was good for a 20min practice with full equipment.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did we already abandon the 3 stars threads?

Hoags wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yep about 20 minutes:

I'd much prefer Spezza sit out this game. We're clicking offensively right now and I'd rather give him the extra time to recover while we're scoring goals

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big decision for Clouston... a few lines are working well... where does he slot Spezza when he comes back... tune in tomorrow morning...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum