GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Florida Panthers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THUR. Oct. 28, 2010

+18
Riprock
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PKC
PTFlea
rooneypoo
TheAvatar
Amnesia021
Hoags
CockRoche
shabbs
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's SERIOUSLY time to fire Dean Brown. The guy is just terrible. This isn't story-time with Deano, it's a hockey game.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:It's SERIOUSLY time to fire Dean Brown. The guy is just terrible. This isn't story-time with Deano, it's a hockey game.

Really???! We're clear out of things to complain about the team?

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

I like Dean Brown, just not Potvin with him (since he has a man crush on him).

I get the US feed 99% of the time....

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I don't consider that luck personally, that was a great effort with the exception of a loose 3rd.
+1

a much better effort again than last game, so we're going in the right direction. Boston on Saturday will be a real test for us.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

looks like maybe the monkey has jumped off Ottawa's back and onto New Jersey's......

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/story/14206156/maclean-under-fire-as-devils-start-on-the-skids/rss

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if we win on saturday i'll have to start believing again.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

last time spezza wen't down we had a 12 game winning streak... and when he came back he was on fire.
could we hope for something similiar Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It'll be interesting what happens if Spezza is ready to go, Saturday. The top two lines have been going pretty well -- does Clouston break them up to re-insert "Giggles"? And which center sits out -- Zach Smith, who just scored a goal? Kelly, who engineered that shortie? Or does Clouston move Fisher to wing? You know where I'm leaning. It would almost be easier (if not better) if someone else had a nagging injury and took a maintenance day.

Any idea what happened to Elliott on that last goal? Was it Phillips doing the swan dive over him? Or the whack to the glove? From the way he was slow to get up it didn't look like hand/wrist. Sprawling like that, it could be anything. So do we get to see Lehner in his first NHL start on a Saturday Night home game against the Big-Bad-Bruins? Scary, indeed.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A win on Saturday would be huge. Timmy T. has ridiculous stats right now with 0.6 GAA!!! and 2 shutouts in 5 games.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:A win on Saturday would be huge. Timmy T. has ridiculous stats right now with 0.6 GAA!!! and 2 shutouts in 5 games.

"Tool Man" -- meet "Real-Estate".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That wasn't the right nickname, was it. That would be Tim Taylor. Sorry.

Just what is his nickname, Gumby?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I mostly watch him for his quotes regarding how much he likes playing in Ottawa. Wink

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:That wasn't the right nickname, was it. That would be Tim Taylor. Sorry.

Just what is his nickname, Gumby?

I keep calling him Toolman. My plan has worked.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Any idea what happened to Elliott on that last goal? Was it Phillips doing the swan dive over him? Or the whack to the glove? From the way he was slow to get up it didn't look like hand/wrist. Sprawling like that, it could be anything. So do we get to see Lehner in his first NHL start on a Saturday Night home game against the Big-Bad-Bruins? Scary, indeed.

It looked like Campoli fell on him, he seemed in pain based on his expression after that.

I wonder if they'll even play Thomas against us, they may just put Rask in. We chased Thomas from the net last year so we should be over that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:A win on Saturday would be huge. Timmy T. has ridiculous stats right now with 0.6 GAA!!! and 2 shutouts in 5 games.

Something like a .988 save % - which is even more astounding.

EDIT: It's .981, but still.

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:

It looked like Campoli fell on him, he seemed in pain based on his expression after that.

I wonder if they'll even play Thomas against us, they may just put Rask in. We chased Thomas from the net last year so we should be over that.

Does it really matter? Rask is pretty damn good as well

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

All three goalies were practicing today, and yes, Leclaire was among them. So, hopefully what ever happened to Elliott was just temporary.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:All three goalies were practicing today, and yes, Leclaire was among them. So, hopefully what ever happened to Elliott was just temporary.

You mean they were all on the ice? I don't think Leclaire was practicing was he?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum