GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for your own 3 star selections! OCT 27th Phoenix

+3
rooneypoo
Ev
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I think your meant to say subjective. I agree with Rooney that Elliott had to be a star.

My GF spent half the game reading a book, and even she remarked at the end of the game how "that goalie fella played a good game." Seriously. It was impossible to miss.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well your GF is right, he played a good game. He just wasn't one of my 3 stars.

and you STILL didn't give your own 3 stars, which is the purpose of this thread

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Well your GF is right, he played a good game. He just wasn't one of my 3 stars.

and you STILL didn't give your own 3 stars, which is the purpose of this thread

Sure I did. See above: Kovalev, Elliott, and any one of Alfie, Gonchar, and Regin. Seriously, doesn't matter to me, put any of those last three guys in for the last star and you're fine. The distance between the top 2 and the bottom 3rd star was huge, tho'.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I think your meant to say subjective. I agree with Rooney that Elliott had to be a star.
Vote for your own 3 star selections! OCT 27th Phoenix - Page 2 Grammar-Police

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

I'm, umm, touched? But I don't deserve it, since that wasn't even grammar-related.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe he meant to say the three stars aren't objective? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I'm, umm, touched? But I don't deserve it, since that wasn't even grammar-related.
It was sort of an all-encompassing designation...

The one I wanted to post, was rather inappropriate.

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum