GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010

+20
LeCaptain
Jordo
caissie_1
Amnesia021
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
sens4win
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PKC
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
spader
PTFlea
wprager
dennycrane
Flo The Action
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

from my perspective it sure looks like he was going for the head. when he got the shoulder he raised his arms to make sure the head would go flying. oh and it did.... i just hope carkner breaks his nose next time we face the sabres. Grumbling

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:It just sounded like you were getting a little heated over the argument. I know you are not like that, so it came as a surprise. All is well.

Heated? Argument? Me?

For the record, my nickname growing up back in the Motherland was "кипятильник". I'll save you the trouble of google-translating it -- it means "boiler".

I've mellowed, somewhat, since those days.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1st star - shabbs

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

111519 wrote:
marakh wrote:Most important goal in SEns history: Against the Sabres
1000th game against the Sabres
1000th point against the Sabres

I think he should give them some of his salary GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 270956

1st NHL goal ever, against the Sabres.

alfie also scored the goal in OT vs. the sabres that made him the first Euro captain to get to the Cup finals.

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
111519 wrote:

I think he should give them some of his salary GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 270956

alfie also scored the goal in OT vs. the sabres that made him the first Euro captain to get to the Cup finals.

THat was the most important goal in SEns history I was talking about GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 54934

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Oh man, I can't believe I missed this one. Not much else you can say about The Alfie.

How did Karlsson look? I mean apart from the two assists.

Confidence looks to be back (although that cocky SOB probably never lost it).
Battled hard on D, threw some hits to seperate forwards from the puck, pokecheck was great, and never lost the puck on the PP.
The 1st Alfie goal was a bomb from Karlsson, was probably in even if the captian didn't touch it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:Oh man, I can't believe I missed this one. Not much else you can say about The Alfie.

How did Karlsson look? I mean apart from the two assists.

Confidence looks to be back (although that cocky SOB probably never lost it).
Battled hard on D, threw some hits to seperate forwards from the puck, pokecheck was great, and never lost the puck on the PP.
The 1st Alfie goal was a bomb from Karlsson, was probably in even if the captian didn't touch it.
i really liked karlsson last night and you're right he does always look confident. i think he was more puzzled by his recent play then worried. back on track for Kid K Ahhhhh!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Elliott really dug deep and found a way to win. No wonder I want to puke every time the Name Dropper says he's not an NHL #1.

Any back up in the league can probably put up a performance like that^^.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
111519 wrote:

THat was the most important goal in SEns history I was talking about
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 54934

First playoff goal was also against the sabres.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
marakh wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
111519 wrote:

THat was the most important goal in SEns history I was talking about
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 54934

First playoff goal was also against the sabres.

SO, to recap:

1000th game (only the celebration though, not the real 1000th game)
1000th point
Most important goal of franchise history
1st NHL goal
1st NHL Playoffs goal

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 822944

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I guess I'm looking at this:
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Fri. Oct. 22nd, 2010 - Page 14 8823_210

Looks like elbow or shoulder about to contact head.

Poor winchester -- his head goes in one direction when Kaleta hits him, then on the way down Neil knees him and snaps it back the other way.

You just gave further proof that he hits him in the shoulder. It just looks like the head since both the jersey and helmet are white.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I know it's blurry and all, but his shoulder is behind him. Right where you see the word "East" (below the SNet logo) is where the shoulder is. Right below the "as" in "East" is the right edge of his helmet, and Kaleta's shoulder is about to make contact.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sorry, all I see is shoulder to shoulder contact. Clean hit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I just watched the first two periods from the PVR and Peter Regin was the 2nd best forward on the ice IMO. Electric player, he'll start piling up points if he keeps that up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I just watched the first two periods from the PVR and Peter Regin was the 2nd best forward on the ice IMO. Electric player, he'll start piling up points if he keeps that up.
yeah almost every time he's on the ice i'm thinking "any time now". he'll have a good year i think.

Sophomore
Sophomore

regin needs to be on the top line with Spezza-I don't know why clouston keeps fighting it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum