GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft?

+9
Devo
stempniaksen
SDH89
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
asq2
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who Will the Sens Draft (#16 Overall)?

[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap224%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 5 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap210%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 6 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_lcap210%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Murray really wants to swing for the fences, he should go with Kabanov. I think the safer pick is Burm, if he is available of course, and he is more of a North American type player, so I'll stick with him.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

McFarland leading the way, with Burmistrov right behind.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BUMP

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I went with Tarasenko. I think if Murray goes after any of the Russians it'll be the ultra-talented sniper over the 2-way threat (Burmistrov).

I think Tarasenko might be gone by then, and I know that Murray isn't huge on Russians, but Tarasenko I think might be worth the risk.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

stempniaksen wrote:I went with Tarasenko. I think if Murray goes after any of the Russians it'll be the ultra-talented sniper over the 2-way threat (Burmistrov).

I think Tarasenko might be gone by then, and I know that Murray isn't huge on Russians, but Tarasenko I think might be worth the risk.

I'll be ok with either one of them. We could use a centre or a winger at this point.

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Ok, so I'm the guy who voted Nino Niederreiter. I know most of you are saying I'm crazy for thinking he falls to the #16 position.

I don't think they will draft him at 16, in fact I'm saying I believe they will acquire another 1st round pick and get him earlier.

There is no basis for this other than just my opinion, which everyone on this site knows what that's worth.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Devo wrote:Ok, so I'm the guy who voted Nino Niederreiter. I know most of you are saying I'm crazy for thinking he falls to the #16 position.

I don't think they will draft him at 16, in fact I'm saying I believe they will acquire another 1st round pick and get him earlier.

There is no basis for this other than just my opinion, which everyone on this site knows what that's worth.

Earlier at 5 or 6? What does that cost these days? I'm scared to ask. Ohnoes!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Devo wrote:Ok, so I'm the guy who voted Nino Niederreiter. I know most of you are saying I'm crazy for thinking he falls to the #16 position.

Hey, I'm all for it, dude! El Nino is awesome. But I haven't been around here long enough, so I'm not sure what the last part means lol.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I went with 'Other' and I think I'm fairly safe with that pick. Make sure you pile on the rep points tomorrow Smile

If they move down in the draft you may very well be right. I think they go with a high risk guy in the first round with top end skill and hope he developes.

If The Sens trade down, "other" might be the right choice. Probably Larson though.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bump, let's get those votes in!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Posted the Dorion interview in the OFf-season thread, but I think it's pretty safe to say they won't draft a russian.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Posted the Dorion interview in the OFf-season thread, but I think it's pretty safe to say they won't draft a russian.

Ugh...that's a shame, but I won't believe him until the draft is over.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Possible posturing?

Although Murray and company are honest to the point of being stupid lately, so posturing might just be hope.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

is that avatar big on everybody else's screen too? haha

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yah and it's fugly [Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 2 270956
My screen is huge though, so it's not too bad.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nevermind, changed it.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Would love to see us take Skinner, but I think he'll be gone by then. Safe bet is McFarland.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum