GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Empty Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:39 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/sopcast/11734-sopcast-vlc.html

As I have never used sopcast, it would be great if we could get someone who has to tell us how to use it.

Thanks

2Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Empty Re: Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

jamvan wrote:http://www.myp2pforum.eu/sopcast/11734-sopcast-vlc.html

As I have never used sopcast, it would be great if we could get someone who has to tell us how to use it.

Thanks

Yeah that link is blocked here...

What is Sopcast?? is that on the internet?

I really hope CI carries this game.... or atleast some TV channel...

3Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Empty Re: Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:16 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Its a bit complicated. Usually after you download the Sopcast software you have to find the url link for the media you are trying to watch and have it connect through certain settings (if I remember correctly). Give it a look on justin.tv, they stream a TON of stuff there, so you might have some luck.

4Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Empty Re: Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:Its a bit complicated. Usually after you download the Sopcast software you have to find the url link for the media you are trying to watch and have it connect through certain settings (if I remember correctly). Give it a look on justin.tv, they stream a TON of stuff there, so you might have some luck.

Yeah ok... sounds good thanks!

5Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Empty Re: Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
PKC wrote:Its a bit complicated. Usually after you download the Sopcast software you have to find the url link for the media you are trying to watch and have it connect through certain settings (if I remember correctly). Give it a look on justin.tv, they stream a TON of stuff there, so you might have some luck.

Holy Dung dude i guess you like the site eh? 166 posts in 4 days is a freakin' ridiculous pace! keep it up and you'll catch 504Heaterin acouple weeks as top poster. Excellent work man cheers

- Unknown Author

6Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Empty Re: Sopcast for Frolunda game Oct 2 Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:15 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
smash88 wrote:

Holy Dung dude i guess you like the site eh? 166 posts in 4 days is a freakin' ridiculous pace! keep it up and you'll catch 504Heaterin acouple weeks as top poster. Excellent work man cheers

LOL, thanks man...

it's been a couple of slow days at work... i'm usually alot busier but this week not so much... It's been fun talking with all the others, it's a pretty good group of people we got here... all know their stuff, so it's fun to discuss...

keep up the good work with the site, it's great.. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum