GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens.

3 posters

Daniel Alfredsson - Grade The Sens.

Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap238%Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 38% [ 5 ]
Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap238%Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 38% [ 5 ]
Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap28%Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap215%Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Empty Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I will try to post the whole team one by one.

Daniel Alfredsson. Playing through a Sports Hernia and he still found a way to be a factor in the playoffs.

A - He would definitely have the plus if he were healthy IMO.

- Unknown Author

2Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A+.

I was pissed at first that he played injured when he could have shut it down and come back for the playoffs, but he realized I'm sure that the Sens would have probably missed without him.

3Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can see giving him the Plus for sheer will power to play through that kind of injury and still tie for team lead in points in the playoffs and be the leader in points in the regular season as well.

I chose to look at his results and ignore the injury because, as Garry Galley says "...there's no excuses if you play." Or something like that.

- Unknown Author

4Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:21 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A+. Deep down, we all know why.

5Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Daniel Alfredsson - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

which leafs or habs fan gave alfie and F

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum