GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff talk all the time.

+29
smash88
dennycrane
Bramlet07
asq2
M_Christopher
beerandsens
ddt
SeawaySensFan
Devo
stempniaksen
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Flo The Action
PKC
Tuk Tuk
Hoags
Riprock
caissie_1
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
SensGal
Ev
sens4win
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

31All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Big Ev wrote:Ovie's hurt guys, and the Caps are going down.

Good. I can't stand the Caps, especially AO. I just can't cheer for him. He's a dirty player and a showboat. Hopefully, the Habs beat them.

32All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:tune in to the kings game it is intense and awesome

I wish. My work frowns upon that sort of behaviour.

33All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:42 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How can I stay up for this?

34All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You guys all saw the Washington fan who told them to shut the diddling camera off? That was toooo funny.

35All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's at the 1:30 mark. Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

36All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The real question I have is: Who gets a Jeff Schultz jersey?

37All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 am

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:You guys all saw the Washington fan who told them to shut the diddling camera off? That was toooo funny.

I was sooo happy for Habs. Honestly, I am not a Habs hater, and I love watching underdogs win. So go them. Let the Upsets continue!

38All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Naaaah, Diddle the Habs All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 270956

39All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 am

marakh wrote:Naaaah, Diddle the Habs All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 270956

ya but Diddle OMunchkin more

40All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Nice to see Ottawa finally waking up and smelling the playoffs. Only 750 tickets remain for each of Games 3 and 4. That means the SBP box-office spit out a total of 3,500 ducats since Monday. But don’t get too cocky, Sens fans. Game 1 marked the Penguins' 160th consecutive sellout.

It's not surprising that there are still tickets all things considered.

As for Pittsburgh's 160th consecutive sellout - Give Ottawa the exact same playoff success coupled with having golden by Crosby and Malkin and I'll show you 160 consecutive sellouts at SBP.

They have 17K seats plus change. Let's see if they sell out a 20,500 arena when Malkin or Staal is gone due to cap pressure and they become a middle-of-the-pack team.

41All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:ovie doesnt look good tonight
finish's the game with 0 shots on goal

That's a bigger upset than the upset itself. He looked tired in the last regular season game (Boston). The Caps *may* be in trouble.

42All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow, I can't believe how that Habs game went. Halak is the Dung. Can he keep it up? I think so.

Ovechkin on the other hand obviously has something very wrong with him. If he doesn't get better soon, this series is going to be over before he knows it. They must win game 2 or it's over, IMO.

43All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Montreal hanging tough. 2-2, late in the third.

Halak is keeping them in the game, though. Shots are 41-28 Caps.

Those numbers are misleading, tho'. Caps dominated in the 1st, outshooting the Habs something like 19 to 6, but the shots balanced out thereafter. Habs were largely the better team after the 1st, actually -- especially in the 3rd, where the puck barely ever left the Caps' zone.

The team that won last night was the team that deserved to win. Caps had no urgency after the 1st. MTL was hard on the puck after they found their legs in the 2nd.

44All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ovechkin... no shots on goal... Green... standing still all night... Caps' D in general... a concern. Home ice advantage has switched to the Habs... but I have a feeling the Caps will be back with a vengeance in Game 2... and OV will play out of his mind.

45All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:13 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Ovechkin... no shots on goal... Green... standing still all night... Caps' D in general... a concern. Home ice advantage has switched to the Habs... but I have a feeling the Caps will be back with a vengeance in Game 2... and OV will play out of his mind.

I actually thought Green had a pretty good game. He's playing more physical than he did last year for sure.

46All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Are the Hawks and Preds playing back to back this series. I find it extremely unfair that they got to start 2 days later than everyone.

47All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Are the Hawks and Preds playing back to back this series. I find it extremely unfair that they got to start 2 days later than everyone.
Not sure what was up with that... perhaps issues with booking venues? Or perhaps the networks wanted to stagger certain games...

48All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 3 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Are the Hawks and Preds playing back to back this series. I find it extremely unfair that they got to start 2 days later than everyone.
Not sure what was up with that... perhaps issues with booking venues? Or perhaps the networks wanted to stagger certain games...

Well, the only way it would be fair is if they play back to back. It would really mess things up for teams that will be waiting for them to finish the series to start the 2nd round. We know what a long break can do to momentum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum