GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins?

+6
Hoags
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins?

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? - Page 2 Vote_lcap267%POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:This is pretty bad, but I'm actually cheering for a catastrophic injury to Heatley. I'm not even kidding.

TipHat

I can't agree to that because of Karma...but you know what I mean when I say, that's an interesting point you have there. POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? - Page 2 128942

Karma should actually dictate that this happens to Heatley.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:This is pretty bad, but I'm actually cheering for a catastrophic injury to Heatley. I'm not even kidding.

TipHat

I can't agree to that because of Karma...but you know what I mean when I say, that's an interesting point you have there. POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? - Page 2 128942

Karma should actually dictate that this happens to Heatley.

I firmly believe that San Jose are going to choke in the playoffs again. They are going to stack up their D against their "super line" and then they are gonna have nothing to go off of from there.

Personally I hope the Sharks get one of Detroit, Anahaim, Calgary in the first round.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm really hoping SJ faces Detroit because they seem to be getting healthy and getting their dung together too. The power house scorer that is Dany "The 50 goal man" Heatley is on pace for 42 goals and less than 90 points. When he was on one of, if not the best at the time, offensive lines in Hockey he hit 105 points and 50 goals. He's again on one of the best offensive lines this season and should be putting up career numbers with the back end they have feeding his line pucks on the transition.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

As much as it pains me to do so I'm cheering him on. I want us to win, and he certainly puts up the numbers for Canada.

Watching Heatley out there, it doesn't surprise me one bit why he wanted out of here. His lazy play and occasionaly backchecking compounded by his stick waving drawing a penalty, Clouston would've ripped him a new one for that and probably did when he was here.

Heatley is what he is and if Babcock(during the biggest hockey event for Canada ever) can't change him, a rookie coach for Ottawa sure as hell can't.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I'm cheering for Canada but not Heatley. I never will. To be honest, i'm a Sen fan first and second, a Team Canada fan. I really hope the Sens that are playing don't injure themselves.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I was hoping he wouldn't have scored yesterday, but then if you're cheering for ottawa, you're not hoping for any player to play badly. Same must apply to TC. So I guess I'm hoping he can score like a mother Diddler the next two weeks, but that applies to every TC member.

In short, its not yay heatley, but it ain't boo heatley either. It's meh heatley.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not even cheering for Canada yet. Maybe in the medals round. Didn't even watch the game yesterday. Heatley is only one part of the problem. I can't stand Pronger or Brodeur (Brodeur mostly for sleeping with his sister-in-law; and his whiny voice), not a fan of Niedermayer or the other Ducks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I'm not even cheering for Canada yet. Maybe in the medals round. Didn't even watch the game yesterday. Heatley is only one part of the problem. I can't stand Pronger or Brodeur (Brodeur mostly for sleeping with his sister-in-law; and his whiny voice), not a fan of Niedermayer or the other Ducks.

+75

How about the fact that Crosby was picking linemates while proven winners like Richards and St. Louis are sitting at home?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I'm not even cheering for Canada yet. Maybe in the medals round. Didn't even watch the game yesterday. Heatley is only one part of the problem. I can't stand Pronger or Brodeur (Brodeur mostly for sleeping with his sister-in-law; and his whiny voice), not a fan of Niedermayer or the other Ducks.

I have no problems with anyone but Heatley, but at least you 'get' what some of us feel.

+1 for that.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

+75

How about the fact that Crosby was picking linemates while proven winners like Richards and St. Louis are sitting at home?

Laugh1

I actually think The Bergeron Richards MOrrow line from last night will be a perfect shut-down trio. That Bergeron chemistry with Crosby thing will only be relevant if the team struggles I think, which IMO won't happen. I cheer for our captain's team but Canada looked awfully lethal yesterday for a 1st game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum