GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 Worst contracts in the NHL

+6
dennycrane
Riprock
SensGirl11
PKC
SensFan71
Number Twenty Nine
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

3110 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:The list does prove that Glen Sather is the worst GM in hockey. He's living on borrowed time with Gaborik as well, IMO.

Worst GM....also see Mike Milbury or John Ferguson Jr. 10 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 62136

3210 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:The list does prove that Glen Sather is the worst GM in hockey. He's living on borrowed time with Gaborik as well, IMO.

He's an idiot. It's like he's playing a video game.

3310 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 pm

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Worst currently employed.

3410 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:Worst currently employed.

I'd like to know how someone can Diddle up that much and still have a job? I don't understand.

3510 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Worst currently employed.

I'd like to know how someone can Diddle up that much and still have a job? I don't understand.

See Parliament for plenty of examples, unfortunately they are voted for, not hired.

3610 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I would put Roszival in there before Liles.

3710 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:Briere is the 3rd best center on that team and is nowhere near worth the amount of money he got. A stupid signing, especially with his injury history. Not 3rd worst on the list, but I bet the Flyers would love that cap space back.

I wonder if Briere had not have outcast himself in Montreal, perhaps he'd be a Canadien right now (instead of Gomez)?

3810 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I would put Roszival in there before Liles.

Dammit, there's one I missed.

3910 Worst contracts in the NHL - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Worst contracts in the NHL Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Briere is the 3rd best center on that team and is nowhere near worth the amount of money he got. A stupid signing, especially with his injury history. Not 3rd worst on the list, but I bet the Flyers would love that cap space back.

I wonder if Briere had not have outcast himself in Montreal, perhaps he'd be a Canadien right now (instead of Gomez)?

No one in Montreal cares about Briere rebuffing them for Philly except for the fans - and they'd come around the instant he was acquired by the Habs IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum