GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain Redden----yikes!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Captain Redden----yikes!! Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Watching the TB NYR game tonight. They made Wade captain. (for the game?)

2Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hah, why would they appoint him a leader? That franchise is trying to be the New York Knicks of hockey it seems.

3Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

well he was on the ice for 3 of 4 TB goals tonight. Mez sucked too.

4Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Damn - how could we have given them both up? Razz

5Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Redden I was ok with losing. I was upset with losing Mez. But after seeing him play and what we got in return for him, TB got fleeced big time.

6Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:56 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Redden I was ok with losing. I was upset with losing Mez. But after seeing him play and what we got in return for him, TB got fleeced big time.
I've always said Mez is overrated. HE always had very good partners here. Is he playing with Carle? If so, they are both very soft players and will get scored against often. Good riddance Mez, I don't miss you in the least.

7Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

jamvan wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:Redden I was ok with losing. I was upset with losing Mez. But after seeing him play and what we got in return for him, TB got fleeced big time.
I've always said Mez is overrated. HE always had very good partners here. Is he playing with Carle? If so, they are both very soft players and will get scored against often. Good riddance Mez, I don't miss you in the least.

How did you know he was playing with Carle? lol!!

8Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
jamvan wrote:

How did you know he was playing with Carle? lol!!
I don't, that's why I asked the question!

9Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

that was meant as: wow, how did you know? as in surprise "wow"

it's Friday.....

10Captain Redden----yikes!! Empty Re: Captain Redden----yikes!! Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:39 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:that was meant as: wow, how did you know? as in surprise "wow"

it's Friday.....
Ah! Thank god it's Friday eh Buddy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum