GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you're as bored as I am, here are Redden's wedding photos

+2
Acrobat
jamvan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/2008/08/danicawadebeautiful.html

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Well that's 30 seconds I'm not getting back...

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:http://www.chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/2008/08/danicawadebeautiful.html

I feel like I paid for that thing over all of these years.....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

jamvan wrote:http://www.chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/2008/08/danicawadebeautiful.html

Well, as a perfume or jewelery ad in a magazine, those were pretty good photos. But as wedding pictures, that's some really high-priced cheese.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Acrobat wrote:Well that's 30 seconds I'm not getting back...
:lol!:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:

Or to steal a Futurama reference: "You watched it..you can't unwatch it." :lol!:

- Unknown Author

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

After everyone's comments, I have made the executive decision to NOT look at the pictures Smile lol

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:After everyone's comments, I have made the executive decision to NOT look at the pictures Smile lol

Good call. Even if you're super bored it just ain't worth doing that to yourself :lol!:

- Unknown Author

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Mosky wrote:After everyone's comments, I have made the executive decision to NOT look at the pictures Smile lol

Good call. Even if you're super bored it just ain't worth doing that to yourself :lol!:

I caved..

Ringo looks like a douche. :lol!:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky, why did you do that to yourself after being warned? LOL.

- Unknown Author

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Mosky, why did you do that to yourself after being warned? LOL.

Hey man, theres only so much on the internet to look at... well at my work because half the internet is blocked Sad

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Or to steal a Futurama reference: "You watched it..you can't unwatch it." :lol!:

I like that - I might have to use that....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mosky wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Mosky, why did you do that to yourself after being warned? LOL.

Hey man, theres only so much on the internet to look at... well at my work because half the internet is blocked Sad

They block half the internet but they leave GMCentral open? You're lucky. Yesterday I got through no problem; today a big fat "nuh-huh" page.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Mosky wrote:

They block half the internet but they leave GMCentral open? You're lucky. Yesterday I got through no problem; today a big fat "nuh-huh" page.

Try going to a free proxy first. As long as they haven't blocked those, you should be able to get to most sites, but some of the layout gets messed up a bit. Just google "free proxy" then try a bunch to see what works...

Apparently I need a life...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum