GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kadri recalled on emergency basis

+2
PTFlea
Riprock
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kadri recalled on emergency basis Empty Kadri recalled on emergency basis Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nazem Kadri has been added to the roster on emergency recall and will make his NHL debut tonight for the Leafs, as both Christian Hanson and Freddy Sjostrom sit out with the flu. Also, the team recalled forward Andre Deveaux on Monday. - TSN

2Kadri recalled on emergency basis Empty Re: Kadri recalled on emergency basis Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Boy I hope the Leafs get smoked tonight after hearing their mentally challenged fans going ape-Dung because they beat us. I forgot how much I hated Leaf fans until they saw a reason to open their big diddling mouths.

EDIT: Good for Kadri though. Uh...yeah, he made the show, good for him.

3Kadri recalled on emergency basis Empty Re: Kadri recalled on emergency basis Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

now they're really gonna go crazy. I'm hoping more than anything for Ottawa to whoop Toronto when they come here in March. We need to return the favor against these Diddlers that drape themselves in blue and white. Have our own "na na na na" and "Leafs Suck" chant. Perhaps we can add a "keeeeeeeeeessssseeeeeeelllllllll" or "diiiiiiooooooonnnn"

Diddle the leafs. Like I told my friends, never again will I feel bad for their fanbase after Saturday's display.

4Kadri recalled on emergency basis Empty Re: Kadri recalled on emergency basis Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I hope they come back hard on this last part of the season, like the usual annual Leafs end of the season surge of suckers. Not only it would give Boston a worse pick, but in October the "experts" are gonna rank them 8th again.

5Kadri recalled on emergency basis Empty Re: Kadri recalled on emergency basis Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:now they're really gonna go crazy. I'm hoping more than anything for Ottawa to whoop Toronto when they come here in March. We need to return the favor against these Diddlers that drape themselves in blue and white. Have our own "na na na na" and "Leafs Suck" chant. Perhaps we can add a "keeeeeeeeeessssseeeeeeelllllllll" or "diiiiiiooooooonnnn"

Diddle the leafs. Like I told my friends, never again will I feel bad for their fanbase after Saturday's display.

I prefer the New York Rangers chants of "Sloppy Seconds"... Although I don't envy the parents whose children asks them what that means.

6Kadri recalled on emergency basis Empty Re: Kadri recalled on emergency basis Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I hope they come back hard on this last part of the season, like the usual annual Leafs end of the season surge of suckers. Not only it would give Boston a worse pick, but in October the "experts" are gonna rank them 8th again.

The "experts" are never wrong. Teams either over or under perform. Laugh1

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum