GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

cormier to appeal suspension.... seriously????

+3
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/chl/story/?id=321220

Cormier has been charged with assault for the hit. Could face 19 months in jail if convicted.

Wow! What will happen to his career? What a dumb move by him, hopefully he learns his lesson.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Meanwhile, the Thrashers LOVE Bergfors and call the Devils to thank them yet again for making that trade.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Meanwhile, the Thrashers LOVE Bergfors and call the Devils to thank them yet again for making that trade.

He's money! I love that kid. I use him in my NHL10 as you know. I always have to have him when I build teams, he's the poo!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Meanwhile, the Thrashers LOVE Bergfors and call the Devils to thank them yet again for making that trade.

He's money! I love that kid. I use him in my NHL10 as you know. I always have to have him when I build teams, he's the poo!

Source?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Source?
This guy
cormier to appeal suspension.... seriously???? - Page 2 NICKLAS%20BERGFORS

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/chl/story/?id=321220

Cormier has been charged with assault for the hit. Could face 19 months in jail if convicted.

Wow! What will happen to his career? What a dumb move by him, hopefully he learns his lesson.

Could cause a lot of problems for him. Likely won't be able to cross the border for starters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum