GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theo Fleury also a victim of Graham James

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/2009/10/09/11350956-sun.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

His tell-all book will reveal next week how we (like Sheldon Kennedy) was a victim of Graham James' sexual abuse.

Call me cynical, but his tryout with the Flames smells suspiciously like a great opportunity to get his name in the headlines in advance of the book coming out.

Oh, well, he needs to pay bills. I won't begrudge him that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah... I suggested a while ago that this whole "comeback" thing sounded like a massive PR stunt.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Worst-kept secret in hockey. I actually mentioned this in a previous thread about Fleury.

wprager wrote:http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/2009/10/09/11350956-sun.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

His tell-all book will reveal next week how we (like Sheldon Kennedy) was a victim of Graham James' sexual abuse.

Call me cynical, but his tryout with the Flames smells suspiciously like a great opportunity to get his name in the headlines in advance of the book coming out.

Oh, well, he needs to pay bills. I won't begrudge him that.

Well ya... was that ever in doubt? lol

Sad story whether it was public in the past or not. Castration should be the punishment for James. Not chemical... mechanical with something dull....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum