GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

November road trip to catch 2 Binghamton Sens games

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hello hockey fans!

A buddy and I are in the process of organising a bus trip down to Bingo in November (21-23) in order to see two back to back Binghamton Senators games. The bus would leave Ottawa around noon on the Friday the 21st and would return to Ottawa on Sunday the 23rd around 4pm. We are selling the bus and hockey tickets packages of this trip and each traveller is responsible for taking care of their own accommodations. There are approx. 4 decent hotels within walking distance of to the Broome County Arena. Right now we are getting rates of $80 to $105 per room per night depending on single, double, triple or quad.

The approx. package price which includes return bus fare as well as one hockey ticket for each game will be $125 per person provided we are 50 people or more (the deluxe coach can take up to 56). If you are interested in this road trip you will be asked to pay the amount in full at least one month before the trip (receipts will be provided). We will organise a meet and greet to make it easier for people to come pay for their package, probably at a bar showing a Sens game somewhere downtown.

This promises to be a wild weekend as the Bingo Sens play the Toronto Marlins on Friday and the Philadelphia Phantoms on Saturday, both games starting around 7pm. It gives everyone a chance to see some of hte future Sens players in action. Binghamton is a quaint little city with lots of shopping and other activities. I am also working with a contact that lives there to help us find local bars that we can hit afterward and that might offer special discounts on food and beverages.

You can message me or email me through this site should you have any questions or would like to join us.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum