GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29)

+4
davetherave
PTFlea
Tuk Tuk
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27471-The-Hockey-News-NHL-Jersey-Rankings.html

Wow, the only one rated lower was the Buffalo Sabres slug/rug. Just off the top of my head I can name four that are much worse:

Avalanche (the big foot patch is especially cheesy)
Tampa (lightning, we get it)
Florida (what does a panther have to do with Florida or Hockey?)
Pittsburgh (I can't believe they raised the Cup wearing that)
Atlanta (a bird holding a stick, really? at least's Pittsburgh's bird lives on ice)
Carolina (reminds me of that old SNL skit with Steve Martin and others pointing at the crowd and saying "What the hayil is that thang?"

I could go on.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Sens are terrible. Logo is busy and unappealing. And our third jersey is one of the worst in the league.

But 29th is too far. Thrashers are worst, Florida, Dallas, maybe Carolina.

I think Buffalo has one of the best jerseys, just the logo is terrible.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dallas isn't even a jersey. It's a ltterman sweater gone wrong:

THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) 15

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to a Dallas Mavericks long sleeve shirt.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

29th? What the hell? Eat Dung THN.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27471-The-Hockey-News-NHL-Jersey-Rankings.html

Wow, the only one rated lower was the Buffalo Sabres slug/rug. Just off the top of my head I can name four that are much worse:

Avalanche (the big foot patch is especially cheesy)
Tampa (lightning, we get it)
Pittsburgh (I can't believe they raised the Cup wearing that)
Atlanta (a bird holding a stick, really? at least's Pittsburgh's bird lives on ice)
Carolina (reminds me of that old SNL skit with Steve Martin and others pointing at the crowd and saying "What the hayil is that thang?"

I could go on.

Geez, Prager, you LOVE those rankings, dontcha?

THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Hawks_21

PS that Crest you recommended? Number one, my friend.

Na zdarovye!
Cheers

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i personaly love the sens jersey and don't give a diddle what THN has to say about it. i really like to read what they have to say about the game but the heck if a bunch of hockey analists know hockey fashion... WTF is this? vogue? :^:

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Flo>right ON.

The Senators have an EXCELLENT jersey.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i personaly love the sens jersey and don't give a diddle what THN has to say about it. i really like to read what they have to say about the game but the heck if a bunch of hockey analists know hockey fashion... WTF is this? vogue? :^:

Laughing3 Ahhhhh!

Great stuff Flo.

10THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Hey, what does THN know anyway? This jersey ROCKS.

THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Sens_210

11THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Best jersey is St. Louis, then Boson, then Chicago.

Worst is Dallas, Atlanta, Florida, and Ottawa.

12THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

especially with the C on the left :___:

13THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We have a beautiful jersey. Really, THN have no idea what they're talking about on this one.

14THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27471-The-Hockey-News-NHL-Jersey-Rankings.html

I could go on.

FYI...the Panther is the considered one of the official 'state animals' of Florida.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_panther

THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Puma10

Of course, there is some irony in that it is considered an endangered species...like the hockey team that bears its name.
Wink

15THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Empty Re: THN Ranks Hockey Jerseys (Sens are #29) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

forgot the isles, it's terrible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum